3 Ways to Find IP Address on Windows 10 The Internet is a wide network that is connected to each other so that your laptop can be connected to the internet.
of course, when you connect to a network, you will get the IP address of your access point.
What is an ip address?
IP address is a string of binary numbers commonly used as an identification address for each computer in an internal network or internet network based on TCP / IP.
Each device that is connected to a network must have an IP address that is different from one another. So how do we see our own ip address on our own computer/laptop?
Here techjustify will explain how to see the IP address of your laptop/computer very easily and of course quickly.
How to Find IP Address on Windows 10
Here are some ways you can Find IP Address on Windows 10:
- How To find IP Address Command Prompt (CMD)
- How To find IP Address control panel
- Network and Internet Settings
How To find IP Address Command Prompt (CMD)
The first way you can do to see your own IP address is by using one of the default systems from your Windows, namely the command prompt.
The command prompt is indeed a basic system that Windows provides for its users, this is how:
- First of all, open the Command Prompt (CMD) by pressing the Windows key + R then a small popup will appear below the left.
- After exiting type CMD so that the command prompt can open.
- After the Command Prompt opens then type the command / command ipconfig this command aims to show your ip address.
- Wait a while Command Prompt (CMD) will display the Ip address, Subnet mask, and Default gateway.
- You can see the IP address of your laptop in the IP address section.
How To find IP Address Control Panel
The second way you can do and of course very easy, this is also a Windows default setting to view the network profile on your laptop/computer, these are some steps you can take to see your IP address in this way:
- Open the settings / control panel then click on the words network and internet.
- Select Network connections and click and then shortly you will be directed to a page then select the network for which you want to know the ip address
- For example, you are using wifi, then select the one that says wifi and then you right click.
- Next is you have to click / select status and then select details.
- Then one more popup will open containing network information. You can see your ip address in the ipv4 address section.
Network and Internet Settings
The last way you can do to check the IP address on your laptop is by using network & internet settings.
This method only works if your windows version is windows 10 this is the way you can do if your windows version is windows 10
- The first thing you have to do is make sure you are connected to a wifi/cable network.
- Click on the wifi icon at the bottom right.
- Right-click the wifi icon and then click Open Network & Internet Settings.
- You will be directed to a page then select View your network properties click this article and then you will be redirected to another page.
- Then you will be directed to a page that shows all the network information you can see your ip address in the IPv4 section.
The final word
Hopefully, those were some of the ways you can do to Find IP Address on Windows 10 and we are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this.
This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive. Tell those we helped by sharing our posts with friends