7 Best Software to Create a Professional Logo (Free, Online) – If you are planning to go online with a site, page or brand, you will need to create a logo in line with your image of your brand
So you will need to choose the best software to create a logo for your digital identity.
This article is here to help! Needless to say, your logo must be impactful, aesthetic and representative of your brand in the blink of an eye.
While being original, a logo must represent your marketing positioning , otherwise it will not attract Internet users in 2022 — always more visual and impulsive —!
You may be thinking that it’s not always easy to create a logo when you don’t have graphic design expertise or experience with difficult-to-use software like Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator. !
Of course, it is always possible to hire a freelance graphic designer with a platform like Fiverr !
However, not everyone has the desire (or the means) to delegate the creation of their brand’s visual identity to a logo designer.
In this article, I present to you 7 of the best software to create your logo online in minutes.
7 Best Software to Create a Professional Logo
- Vectr, the free logo maker software
- LogoTypeMaker, accessible professional quality
- LogoMyWay, put designers in competition
- DesignEvo for inspiration from templates
- A logo based on Looka’s algorithm
- Logaster, a smart alternative
- LogoMakr.com, the online marketing agency
1. Vectr, the free logo maker software
If you want to create a logo for free, Vectr is the tool for you.
This software — accessible on its online platform — is ideal for people who are new to vector images or who want to work with a tool that will not require weeks of training.
Intuitive (and even fun) and easy to use, it will allow you to create professional and very fluid designs for your company or your brand.
One of the only areas for improvement, is fluidity: the tool being online, it is necessary to have a connection worthy of the name if you want to use it.
Vectr takes into account:
- the text
- importing images
- a layer system (comparable to that of Adobe Photoshop)
- the use of basic shapes (in the tool)
And, Vectr, how much does it cost?
This is the advantage: Vectr is a completely free logo creation tool! As well enjoy.
2. LogoTypeMaker, accessible professional quality
LogoTypeMaker is a smart logo creation tool that aims to provide access to professional quality logos to SMBs for a low price.
Regardless of your knowledge of graphic design software , the site’s interface — which is powered by artificial intelligence technology — will suggest logos based on your needs and you’ll only pay when you’re satisfied!
This tool is aimed at people who want to access professional quality without worrying about the choice of logo: they are offered to you by the platform, generated by an AI.
What prices with LogoTypeMaker?
- A standard subscription for less than $1.99 per month (billed annually) including unlimited access to the logo creation tool
- A premium version at less than $4.99 per month (billed annually) including the advantages of the standard version, as well as unlimited changes, vector logo files, HTML electronic signature, embed code, network kit social media, favicon, business card templates, and brand book!
3. LogoMyWay, put designers in competition
LogoMyWay is first of all a very original concept: in a few words:
- You choose the amount you are willing to pay
- Give you information about your needs
- You’re waiting ! The platform puts the thousands of graphic designers registered there in competition to create the best possible logo for you.
- At the end of this small competition (of which you are the organizer), you note the proposed logos and choose yours.
How much does LogoMyWay cost?
This platform offers you to have your logo created – not by one – but by thousands of real professional designers!
You can choose the amount to be awarded to your competition starting from 200 dollars (about 170 €).
4. DesignEvo for inspiration from templates
DesignEvo is a completely online logo creation platform where you can create logos from very high quality templates and designs.
You have the possibility to customize the templates in depth, and therefore have the possibility of creating a very original logo while starting from a template.
How much does access to DesignEvo cost?
The DesignEvo offer has the advantage of being a single payment!
- The standard version – at $24.99 – will give you access to transparent files, the possibility of working and reworking your logos with a format optimized for printing.
- The premium version – at $49.99 – includes the same advantages, with the possibility of downloading files in vector format, fonts and will give you full rights to your logos (for commercial use, for example).
The subscription is currently on promotion, so go for it!
5. A logo based on Looka’s algorithm
Much like LogoTypeMaker, Looka is one of those AI-powered logo maker software.
This creation tool asks you to enter some information about your company and your logo (type of business sector, company name, etc.).
Let Looka’s algorithms run and… voila! The site offers a selection of logos that you can then customize at will!
And on the price side, what to expect?
The choice is yours: you can opt for a “one-off” formula:
- The price of a simple logo (low quality): $20
- The price of a premium logo (HD, multiformat, unlimited edition and rights of use):$65
Or choose a longer-term service:
- The “brand kit” subscription allows you to use the site’s features unlimited.
- Suffice to say that if you are undecided (or have big needs).
- This subscription costs $96.00 per year and includes an infinity of other features.
- The “brand kit web” subscription is the same as the “brand kit” subscription with the possibility of having a site generated in the colors/logo/fonts of your brand, for $192.00 per year!
6. Logaster, a smart alternative
Again, Logaster is a logo creation software that uses artificial intelligence combined with a large number of templates to help you create your logo.
It is a creation software that asks you to enter information relating to your branding (the name, the slogan, the theme, the colors you want, etc.). The creation of logos is then automatic with extremely varied and aesthetic themes.
At what price can you take advantage of Logaster?
Here again, you are spoiled for choice: you can opt for a “one-off” formula:
- The price of a simple logo on a white background: XS formula at $5.99
But there are also a multitude of formulas adapted to all needs:
- Formula S at $14.99: it includes formula XS as well as:
- A high resolution logo
- Printable files thanks to vector images
- Colors and backgrounds for your brand
- Different logo layouts for all your needs
- 120+ files
- Formula M at $18.99: it includes formula S as well as:
- Visit cards
- A social media kit
- Tips for using the logo
- 180+ files
- Formula L at $26.99: it includes formula M as well as:
- On your mind
- Email signature
- Brand Book: a list of guidelines for using your logo properly
- 200+ files
7. LogoMakr.com, the online marketing agency
LogoMakr operates like a small marketing agency. The only differences — and yet notable — are the price and the delivery time!
LogoMakr.com works in an extremely simple way: you order your logo, and the order does not stop until you are completely satisfied with the proposed design.
You have image rights, and HD files in all interesting formats in 2 to 3 days.
Your request will be processed in 3 steps :
Describe your ideal logo: start by completing a questionnaire about your ideal logo, its style, its colors and the fonts you like.
Receive the design concepts : the presentation of your concept is sent to you by e-mail. You can now select your favorite concept, give your opinion or request completely different concepts during your next presentation. You have the possibility to request several new concepts, and to change your mind.
Finalize your perfect logo : Make final changes to the concept you’ve selected. Finalize your design choice. The final logo files you select are delivered to you in image and vector image format for use on the web, social platforms or for professional printing.
How much will my logo cost me with LogoMakr.com?
- Design of your original logo from A to Z: $299
- Redesign of an existing logo: $195
Hopefully, you are like these 7 Best Software to Create a Professional Logo 2022 (Free, Online) and we are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this.
This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive and tell those we helped by sharing our posts with friends