How to make a link in Tiktok Bio – While playing tiktok, we may have accidentally browsed someone’s profile and found a clickable link in that profile.
Why is that? Of course, so that the link listed by the tiktok account owner can be clicked on and visited by people who view their profile.
We can also add the desired link in our own tiktok bio. Starting from our tiktok profile links, website links, links to online stores to promote products, or even our other social media links.
To add a link in the TikTok bio is very easy because it can be done either on a cellphone or on a laptop/pc. Then how to add a link in the tiktok bio on these devices? Let’s just discuss the steps.
How to make a link in Tiktok bio on cellphone
- Login to your tiktok account from your cellphone.
- Open our profile or tap the profile icon in the lower right corner.
- Change our tiktok account which was previously a personal account into a business account by tapping the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Manage my account.
- Select the red writing below itself, namely Switch to Pro Account, then there will be several choices of accounts or account types that we can choose.
- Select Business to convert the account to a business account.
- Choose one of the categories that we want as desired.
- Tap the Next or Next button if you have, then a welcome notification will appear on your business account.
- Select Edit Profile if you want to edit our profile directly to add a link in the tiktok bio.
- Tap on the Website section, then the next screen will show an empty website column that can be filled in.
- Type the site address or link that we will add in the tiktok bio.
- Click the Save button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Fill in the Biodata if you want to provide notes or further information related to the link entered.
- Tap the Save button.
- Tap the back button on the cellphone to return to our tiktok bio profile view to see the results.
One of the requirements to be able to add a link in the tiktok bio is to change the account to a business account.
Because in a business account there is a website column that can be filled in, it is different from a regular account which does not include these fields.
Indeed we can write a link or web address through the bio column on tiktok but what happens is that the address will not be clickable because it is only in the form of plain text, not an active link.
How to Add Link in Tiktok Bio on Laptop/PC
- Open the browser on our laptop/pc.
- Download an android emulator application for PC, one of which can be downloaded is an application called Bluestacks 5.
- Install the application on our laptop / PC.
- Open the application, until the initial bluestacks display appears.
- Click the tiktok icon or open the playstore application to download the tiktok application.
- Login to our google account.
- Click the tiktok icon that we have installed into the bluestacks to open it.
- Login to the tiktok account that we registered earlier.
- Click the profile icon in the lower corner of the screen.
- Click the three-line icon in the upper-right corner of the screen to open the settings options.
- Select manage account.
- Select Switch to Brand Account.
- Click the Next button if a display or tutorial about a Business account appears.
- Click the Continue button when there is a notification message regarding a public business account.
- select the desired category.
- Click the Next button.
- Select Edit Profile to edit our profile, in this case add a link in the bio.
- Select Website.
- Type the desired link in the column of the website.
- Click the Save button in the upper right corner if you have.
- For laptop or PC users who want to edit profiles on TikTok, it’s a good idea to install the Bluestack application or other Android emulators.
- Because if we access tiktok through the browser the menu offered is not as complete as the one in the android application.
- One of them is the menu to add a link in the bio and change the account to a business which is not available on the desktop version of tiktok.
Tiktok does provide a feature to add a link in the bio but on the condition that we have to change the tiktok account to become a business account first.
Indeed, adding a link in the TikTok bio is easier when using a cellphone than using a laptop because we have to install an emulator application such as BlueStacks to be able to do it.
Hopefully, you are like this How to make a link in Tiktok Bio and we are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this.
This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive and tell those we helped by sharing our posts with friends