How to Share Screen on Google Meet 2022 – Do not think that the Google Meet application is only used for ordinary virtual meetings. There are various features in it that we can take advantage of.
One of them is the Share Screen feature or the screen sharing feature whose function is none other than to make presentations.
For example, when we make a presentation with a ppt file document and display it to the participants who are attending the meeting.
Not only ppt files, but we can also share screens using other formatted document files, display browser windows, or even display our entire screen window.
This can be done on any device, either on a cellphone or on a laptop. So, so that we know how to How to Share Screen on Google Meet and make presentations on Google Meet, let’s discuss the steps.
How to Share Screen on Google Meet Android
- Open the google meet application on the cellphone.
- Follow the meeting as usual.
- Tap the speaker icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Make sure the Speaker item is checked so that the voice or audio that is presented can be heard.
- Click the three-dot icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Select Share screen .
- Select Start sharing if a warning notification appears regarding screen sharing, then the screen sharing will take place.
- Open the application that you want to share the screen with for meeting participants, for example, if you want a PPT presentation, then open the power point application on your cellphone by pressing the home button and then open power point, watch videos on Youtube, or open other applications.
The share screen feature on the cellphone will display the entire screen of our cellphone including notifications for every incoming application will also be visible.
If you want a ppt presentation, you must first install the ppt application on your cellphone. There are many ppt applications available ranging from Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint and so on.
When finished and want to go back then reopen Google Meet then tap Stop Sharing.
How to Share Screen on Google Meet on Laptop
- Open the browser on the laptop.
- Access the official google meet page at https://meet.google.com.
- Login using the desired account.
- Follow the meeting as usual.
- Click the Present now menu icon or Present now which is in the bottom menu row, it will display several options for the type of share screen that we will present.
- Choose one type of presentation that we want, including a Tab to present one of the browser tabs that we are currently open, a window to present one of the application windows that we are currently opening, or your entire screen to present the entire screen of our laptop.
- Click on one of the windows or tabs that we want to present if we choose the type of presentation, then the presentation will take place.
If we access the Google Meet presentation feature on a laptop or via a browser, we can choose 3 types of presentations including our entire screen presentation, windows, and tabs.
How to Present PPT on Google Meet
- Open the Microsoft Office Power Point application or the ppt document file to be presented.
- Open a browser like Chrome.
- Open google meet and login to our google account.
- Hold the meeting as usual.
- Click the Present now icon to open several presentation options.
- Select Window , a dialog box will appear containing the application windows that we are currently opening.
- Click on the Window of the PPT file that we will present.
- Click Share , then the ppt window will open and we can make a live presentation.
To finish the presentation, we can click on Stop Sharing which appears at the bottom of the screen when we are presenting.
Presentation is something that is often done during meetings. Both cellphone and laptop/computer users can enjoy the share screen feature in this google meet, it’s just that laptop users can more freely choose the type of presentation.
Hopefully, you are like these ways to Share Screen on Google Meet and we are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this.
This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive and tell those we helped by sharing our posts with friends