How to Play Dream11 in Banned States of India – Are you a crazy fan of Dream11 and looking for ways to bypass restrictions to play it in Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Sikkim, and other banned states?
Ok. If you are, then you’ve come to the right place.
This article will help you to understand how you can bypass the geo-restrictions and play Dream11 in Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland Sikkim, or any of the banned states in India.
So, start reading!
Quick Guide – Need quick help? Access Dream11 with these 4 easy steps
– Subscribe to a VPN like NordVPN with a trustworthy service
– Download the Dream11 app and install it on your device.
– Connect to the Indian VPN server.
– Start playing by logging in to the Dream11 app
Table of Contents
Why Dream11 is banned in Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, and other states?
The reason for Dream11 getting banned in states like Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland and others such as AP, Sikkim and other states is controversial. As Dream11 is not regulated by any central law, state governments can interpret these laws in their way.
However, the reasons why fantasy sports games get frequently banned in different states are-
1) First of all, if anyone wins 10,000 or over Rs. 10,000, then they will have to pay 31% in taxes. The central government takes the taxes rather than the state government.
2) Popular sports celebrities have advertised and endorsed these fantasy sports. Many young adults are encouraged to use these fantasy apps and due to lack of knowledge, many people have lost their hard-earned money on these apps.
3) Many minors under 18 utilize the details of their parents to register and authenticate their fantasy sports account to play fantasy cricket.
What can you do to access Dream11 in banned states?
Dream11 has been geo-restricted in Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, along with some other states. So, there are many ways to regain access to the app by bypassing the restrictions. However, the best way to defy geo-restrictions to access the app is by using a VPN or a Virtual Private Network. We’ll discuss exclusively some best VPNs to use in the later section of the article.
Before that, let us have a look at some other ways to gain access to Dream11:
1) It is best to research and find those fantasy sports websites that can adhere to local laws.
2) Second, participation in competitions that are regarded as games of skill without any element of chance can be permitted in some states. So, participation can be done without breaking the law. Players can participate in offline competitions or private leagues that are held among friends or in their community.
3) To ensure adherence to the law, it is essential to be updated on legal developments. Also, players can get help from legal professionals or resources tailored to the relevant state.
4) Many players have begun using international sports betting sites since many states have not completely banned or restricted these. Players are very attracted to sports betting, especially with several 100 rupees deposit betting sites in the Indian market, where you can bet for as low as 100 rupees.
the best perk of each VPN for unblock Dream11
Why use a VPN to access Dream11?
Another potential solution could be to use a VPN to use the Dream11 app. A VPN hides the user’s IP address and location by establishing a secure and encrypted connection between their device and the remote server. In this way, any user can bypass the geo-restrictions implemented by the app by connecting to a specific server where the Dream11 app is available. It can easily circumvent and access blocked information though their use can be constrained by legal and regulatory requirements.
It’ll be best if the terms of service implemented by both Dream11 and the local laws are carefully read by the user. Also, one has to choose a trustworthy VPN provider if the user does not want to compromise with online security. There are different VPN services to choose from, with options for both commercial and free services. Users can access the Dream11 app and start enjoying fantasy sports, even in locations where it is otherwise prohibited, by making use of a VPN’s capabilities.
Which states have banned Dream11?
Although Dream11 is a skill-based game, few states have outright outlawed it because it is still regarded as gambling under the law.
Some states have considered fantasy Sports like Dream11 as gambling but have exempted lottery from the category of gambling. Various other states, including Andhra Pradesh, have their regulations that prohibit all internet gaming, including Dream11. The states that have prohibited gambling have been listed below:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Sri Lanka
The above-mentioned list of countries is limited although the list may expand later on as more and more countries will bring strict laws against using gambling apps.
Although, you don’t need to worry because we’ve compiled a list of VPNs that you can use to access Dream11 from anywhere.
How to choose the best VPNs to unblock Dream11 in Banned States?
If you’re wondering how to choose the best VPN to unblock Dream11 in banned states, then look no further. Here are some of the things to keep in mind before choosing a reliable VPN service:
1) Not all VPNs are eligible for use in India: Not all VPNs have the necessary capabilities required to function in India. In reality, because the government needs to gather user information, many VPN companies are shutting down their actual VPN servers in India. Some circumvent the system may providing virtual servers.
2) Indian or neighborhood servers: Look for trustworthy VPNs that can provide servers in India or nearby nations such as Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, or Vietnam). In this way, you can utilize them to unlock geo-restricted content and further enhance your security.
3) Robust Encryption with speed: Additionally, you must look for a VPN that can use robust encryption to safeguard your data and can also offer high connection speed for a lag-free viewing experience.
4) Obfuscation: Check whether the VPN has masked servers. These can assist you in avoiding VPN blocks and obscuring the fact that you are using a VPN. You can browse blocked Indian websites with this method while maintaining your total anonymity.
5) Strict No-logs policy: You should look for a VPN with a strict no-logs policy so that it doesn’t collect your personal information because the Indian government has its prying eyes on the consumer’s internet behavior. So, a VPN with no logs policy can hide any personal data.
6) Specialty Servers: The best Indian VPNs have specialty servers, such as P2P, double VPN, and streaming-friendly ones. They can make it simpler for you to increase security and unblock streaming websites and torrents.
|Servers:||Should have physical or virtual servers in India or its neighboring countries.|
|Encryption and Privacy:||Has a no-logs policy, obfuscation, and AES-256 encryption|
|Speed:||Protocol for WireGuard Tunneling|
|Streaming features:||Stream Friendly-servers|
What are some of the best VPNs to play Dream11 in Banned States?
SurfShark VPN conceals your local IP address along with the incoming and outgoing data while you browse the internet at home or in the public Wi-Fi to stop companies, data brokers, scammers, and hackers from monitoring your online activity and snooping into your private network. Moreover, it safeguards your online transactions when using a public Wi-Fi network.
1) Multi-Hop: It divides your traffic between two servers rather than one for improving security. However, you may expect lagging as traffic is traveling long distances.
2) Split Tunneling: It helps you to distinguish between the servers you want to access locally and those through a VPN server.
3) Anonymous Browsing: It masks your original IP address and makes it appear as if you’re connected to your ISP’s VPN. It is called “camouflage mode”
4) Kill Switch: A kill switch safeguards any user’s privacy by disconnecting from the internet when a VPN collection drops unexpectedly to prevent information leaks.
ExpressVPN is a trustworthy VPN offering premium plans to protect the user’s personal and private online activities. The company enables connections between Indian users and its virtual servers, which are spread throughout 94 nations outside of India.
Users can choose from VPN-compatible routers, that can protect every device for high-speed and dependable Internet access.
1) DNS Security: ExpressVPN uses a private DNS to encrypt DNS requests to shield customers from prying eyes.
2) Kill Switch: It provides a Network Lock, that prevents connected devices from accessing the internet when the connection is sporadic. It prevents IP addresses with other private information from getting exposed and resumes once the connection is established.
3) No-logs policy: Using RAM-only servers, circumvents censorship because they don’t record connection logs or user activity. It has shut down the servers in India, still by connecting with a server from other 94 countries, it enables customers to access prohibited websites, services, and firewall content.
4) Split-Tunneling: Indian Banks don’t allow customers to access their accounts using a VPN, so split tunneling allows you to distinguish between devices that need a VPN connection and those that do not.
3) Private Internet Access (PIA)
Private Internet access helps you to get access to any content by bypassing censorship imposed by government authorities. It makes use of strong encryption ciphers including 128-bit and 256-bit AES and robust protocols like OpenVPN and WireGuard.
1) Encryption: Your connection to PIA VPN provides you with a special encryption key visible to your device and associated PIA server preventing third parties from snooping into your data.
2) Unblocking sites: PIA helps you to unblock sites by offering its extensive selection of VPN servers across the world so that you can choose and connect to a server from a place where access is not restricted.
3) Split Tunneling: By using PIA, you can tunnel your secure VPN servers. It allows you to distinguish between devices that need VPN connections and those that do not.
4) VPN Routers: ISP routes are dangerous since your ISP can track your online activities. However, you can configure PIA VPN on your router to prevent eavesdropping. Then, you can set the router to connect with an unlimited number of devices from gaming consoles to Smart TVs.
So, in this guide, we’ve covered how you can access the Dream11 app from banned states like Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, AP, Sikkim, and others. It is best to use a VPN but if you’re not fond of that, then we’ve covered some other alternative ways. We’d not recommend you to use free VPN services.
However, keep in mind that bypassing prohibitions can be risky and you might have to face legal troubles, so you implement these strategies at your own risk.