Then now you don’t have to worry anymore. The reason is, Instagram has provided a feature in the application to disconnect IG from FB.
This feature is useful to make it easier for Instagram users to disconnect from Facebook. That way, you can do it at any time simply by using this feature.
Although an Instagram account connected to Facebook can actually make it easier for users to engage in social media activities, there are times when this feature is really needed.
For example, logging in using FB so that you can do it without an email and password, being able to find friends via Facebook, and being able to create linked Facebook and Instagram posts at the exact time.
However, from the many advantages that make it easy for users, some users also have their own reasons why they want to disconnect an Instagram account that is connected to Facebook.
list of contents
- How to Disconnect Instagram Account from Facebook
- 1. Delete Facebook Link Via Instagram
- 2. Delete Instagram Link Via Facebook
- Questions About Instagram Not Connecting to Facebook
How to Disconnect Instagram Account from Facebook
You can unlink your IG account from FB via the Instagram application directly or you can also use the Facebook application. With these two options, it will be easier for users to do it.
You just need to adjust the method that you will use. Do you want to delete the IG account relationship with FB through the Instagram application or Facebook application?
1. Delete Facebook Link Via Instagram
The first way so that your IG account is not connected to Facebook is the easiest way. Because you only need to use the Instagram application to do it.
Here’s how to prevent Instagram from connecting with Facebook:
- First, run the Instagram app.
- Then go to the IG Profile page.
- Tap the three-line icon, then select the Settings menu.
- Then go to the Account Centre menu.
- Select the Linked Accounts menu.
- Select Facebook.
- Tap Unlink Account (iOS) or Unlink (Android).
- Select Yes, Unlink to confirm.
By following the guide above, you have successfully disconnected your IG account from FB.
2. Delete Instagram Link Via Facebook
Apart from deleting your IG account with FB using the Instagram application, you can also do it using the Facebook application. This process is quite effortless, observe the guide down.
Want Instagram to not connect with Facebook? Here’s how:
- Open a FB account through the Facebook application on your cellphone.
- Then, go to the Settings menu which is at the bottom left.
- Scroll down, then enter the Instagram menu.
- Press the “Disconnect” button on Instagram’s Disconnect option.
- Confirm by pressing the Disconnect button again.
- Done, the IG account relationship will be deleted from Facebook.
In addition to using the Facebook application on a smartphone, this method also applies if you use the Facebook site which is opened via a web browser.
Questions About Instagram Not Connecting to Facebook
Here are some questions from Instagram users: After IG account no connected with FB, what do I login through?
When the Instagram account has been disconnected, then you can no longer log in using Facebook, but you can log in with the username, phone number, or email, and password used on your Instagram. What if I forget my Instagram password?
Read Also : How to add a Twitter link to Instagram
If you forget your IG account password, then you can use the forgot Instagram password feature.
Which will restore your Instagram with verification via email or registered phone number. Is it possible to delete the Facebook link with IG via the Instagram web?
No, you can only disconnect IG and FB through the Instagram and Facebook applications.
After you know how to delete the FB link in the IG account above, now you don’t have to worry anymore so that Instagram is not connected to Facebook.
But to note is, after that, you will not be able to enter using “Login With Facebook” . Instead, you must use the registered username or email and password.
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.