11 Best video editing software for students – Videos, photos, media publications have been very important for businesses to communicate and promote. However, in order for the brand to be different, Students will have to edit interesting and impressive videos. In the following article, techjustify will introduce the Top 11 best free video editing software for Students to support more work efficiency.
11 Best video editing software for students
OpenShot is a video editing software that provides many of the most convenient professional computer processing features available today. OpenShot published by is OpenShot Studios. Suitable for operating systems from Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and 11. Users can trim videos to save unique moments, animate impressive videos.
The OpenShot application features support for removing background from videos, inverting colors, adjusting brightness, inserting images, music, etc. to help users create outstanding videos with the use of artificial intelligence. Created to support quick trimming.
Free Video Software OpenShot
- Supports a variety of video, image, and audio formats based on FFmpeg.
- Key Frame effect supports video editing.
- Simple drag and drop operations, unlimited layers, add sounds and songs.
- Preview video transition effects, insert watermark on video.
Software download link: https://www.openshot.org/download/
Blender is one of many simple video editing software, released by Blender. Suitable for operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 – 8.1, 10, and 11. The software has the ability to design creative 3D models, render to support users to create products for use in the field of graphics. painting, art, engineering.
Blender free video software
Summary of Advantages:
- Provides a full range of 3D modeling tools.
- Users can insert and animate the model.
- Preview and edit objects.
- Detailed instructions on how to use the software
- Easily share videos on social networks
- No fees for customers to use
Software download link: https://www.blender.org/download/
VSDC Free Video Editor is a software that provides a variety of features. Suitable for operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 – 8.1, 10, and 11. VSDC released by Flash-Integro, helps us customize videos, movies to create content, desired quality. Software with simple features, easy tips, can be suitable for many users, and priority for beginners. It is really useful and creates a fever in using software with simple criteria to create standard videos.
- Advanced processing and editing features, creating new video files.
- Visual effects, diverse transitions, built-in sound effects.
- Save your edits and apply them later.
- Not supported on mobile phones.
Software download link: https://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor/download
Lightwork is a free video editing software released by Lightworks. Compatible with operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 – 8.1, 10, and 11. Lightworks integrates basic and advanced features to help users adjust lighting, insert background music, add effects to videos to enhance High quality film.
- Remove the elements you want to remove from the video.
- Supports various video formats.
- Manage video files, save used editing keystrokes and operations.
Software download link: https://lightworks.en.softonic.com/download
5. DaVinci Resolve
Free video editing software DaVinci Resolve is released by Blackmagic Design. The software provides professional video enhancement and editing support features. DaVinci Resolve provides a full set of tools for video editing, color correction, and sharing projects with friends and colleagues. The working environment is suitable for users in the field of filming and photography.
Free video editing software DaVinci Resolve
- Intuitive and modern graphical interface.
- The working environment is suitable for users involved in the field of cinematography.
- As a tool to help optimize working time, is a diverse strategy for amateurs.
Software download link: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve
6. HitFilm Express
HitFilm Express is free movie making software, released by FXhome. Suitable for operating systems Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 – 8.1, 10. HitFilm Express supports you to make professional movies, create and edit videos simply but effectively. With HitFilm Express, users can create many unique and impressive videos and then upload them to marketing channels like facebook or youtube very easily.
Advantages of the following software:
- Unlimited video and audio.
- Sort music, video, image files by category.
- Full editing tools: crop video, scroll, slide, ripple and slide.
- Wide variety of extended features
- For professional sellers
Software download link: https://fxhome.com/product/hitfilm
What if you do not know too many video editing software but still want a simple software to try to cut and edit videos. Shotcut is simple and free video editing software. Shotcut supports multi-platform video, audio, codec formats… ShotCut supports extracting images from webcams with audio, extracting from live livestreams. With the simplest tricks, the software really won’t let you down.
- Modern algorithm, supports importing image formats.
- Convert parameters for output video.
- Users can edit 3-dimensional space, drag and drop and encrypt files simply.
Software download link: https://shotcut.org/download/
Simple Video Editing Software Avidemux is freeware, designed for convenient video trimming and encoding. Avidemux is supported AVI, DVD should compatible MP4, MPEG, ASF files using codecs.
Avidemux simple video editing software
- Cut, merge videos simply.
- Supported video formats: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, FLV, DivX, H.263, MOV, 3GP, etc.
- Get audio formats: OGG, AC3, MP3, WMA,…
Software download link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/avidemux/
9. Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is free video creation software that helps you save life’s moments. The software combines sound and images in a narrative sequence designed by you. Released by Microsoft, suitable for Windows XP, 7, 8 – 8.1,10, and 11 operating systems.
- Create videos from images, short videos.
- Edit video, insert background music into video.
- Edit and preview videos, images, and export videos in a variety of formats.
Software download link: https://windows-movie-maker.en.softonic.com/
10. Proshow Producer
ProShow Producer is a simple video editing software that helps you combine multiple individual images in a slideshow video. Proshow Producer is published by Photodex. Besides, Proshow Producer allows users to insert vivid background music and provide impressive transition effects.
- Provides a variety of creative transitions.
- Support HD quality video output.
Download link: https://download.cnet.com/ProShow-Producer/3000-12511_4-85577.html
11. VideoPad Video Editor
VideoPad Video Editor is a free video editing tool with a variety of features. Software released by NCH Software. VideoPad helps users create videos in their own style. VideoPad supports many audio and video formats: BMP, AVI, MPEG, WMA, 3GP, VOB, JPG, TIF, MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc.
- Provides a complete set of video editing tools.
- Provide diverse visual effects, transitions.
- Especially, VideoPad’s effective audio mixing feature is popular with many people.
- Record directly through the respective device.
- Video compatible with handheld devices, video burning feature to disc.
Software download link: https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html
Above is the article to share the 11 best free video editing software for Students. Hope you will consult and find the right software for professional video editing.