Best Audio Recording Software For Windows PC in 2022 – You need the help of recording software to capture clear quality audio clips for work. There are many free low noise recording software available. The following article, Techjustify will share the 8 Best Audio recording software on the computer that is extremely simple for beginners.
Best Audio Recording Software For Windows PC
1. Adobe Audition Software
Adobe Audition is a professional audio processing software, especially considered the number 1 recording software today. The software is the main assistant of the audio editing field. With Adobe Audition, users can both record and customize, cut, merge and edit audio depending on their purpose.
In addition, we can also insert effects, change the intonation of the sound. Adobe Audition supports exporting audio files with high resolution. Most of us often use this software for dubbing, professional music recording, and editing.
Advantages of the application:
- Customize editing on demand with multiple categories and tools
- Easily edit frequencies, sound effects.
- Integrated a variety of new sound effects.
- Audio file opening and processing time, working quickly.
- Free to use on pc
Disadvantages of Adobe Audition Software :
- The software interface is complicated and too many functions.
- The installation process takes more time than other software.
- CD burning tool is not supported.
- To use the software, users need to sign up for a Creative Cloud account.
Adobe Audition download link
- For Windows: https://www.adobe.com/products/audition.html
Audacity computer recording software is the highest rated among computer recording software by users. Audacity is a widely used professional freeware. The software provides a solution for recording directly with a microphone.
A set of tools that help eliminate other noises in the recording process. Users can also edit after recording such as cutting, merging, … On some sound cards, Audacity has the feature to record sound emitted from different sources on the computer.
- Record directly with a microphone, providing a USB/Firewire combo receiver or other recording devices.
- Adjust volume up/down during recording.
- Merge, edit multiple recordings, cut them into one.
- Multiple channels can be recorded at the same time.
- The recording rate is up to 192,000 Hz, if the device has high resolution, Audacity can record up to 384,000 Hz.
- Easy to use even for beginners.
- The ability to remove noise is superior to basic recording software.
- Vietnamese language support and completely free to use.
Disadvantages of Audacity Software:
- The interface design is not beautiful.
- Sharing is not supported.
- If users want to create Podcasts, they must install Lame encoder.
Software download link: https://www.audacityteam.org/download/
3. Audio Recorder Pro
Audio Recorder Pro is described as professional Audio recording software that is rated for high sound quality. The software gives users many recordings of good sound quality.
Users can control and adjust during the recording process: adjust recording file size, edit time, customize file width,… This is definitely software you must try if want to create quality audio files.
- Supports almost all audio file types: MP3, OGG,…
- Professional audio and recording file management tool
- Control and adjust during recording: adjust recording file size, edit time, customize file width,…
Link to download the software: http://www.ezaudiorecorder.com/audiorecorder_pro.htm
4. Free Sound Recorder
You may not know, Free Sound Recorder is a completely free Audio recording software. The software supports users to record sounds recorded from microphones or emitted from many external sources: cassette players, radios, phones,… Those sources will be saved in WMA, MP3 formats. WAV.
Advantages of Free Sound Recorder:
- Provide tools to support audio editing.
- Easy to use interface, simple information
- Quick link sharing
- Allows storing all data
Disadvantages of Free Sound Recorder:
- Currently the software only supports exporting WMA, MP3, WAV audio formats.
- Audio editing features are few.
Software download link: https://www.freesoundrecorder.net/
5. EOP Audio Recorder
EOP Audio Recorder is professional audio recording software on your computer. The software has a simple interface that is easy to use for newbies.
This recording tool is suitable for those who do not require too many features and have little recording software expertise. However, EOP Audio Recorder still provides all the features needed to support today’s popular file formats.
Advantages of EOP Audio Recorder:
- Scientific interface, easy to use
- Supports system audio recorder and microphone.
- Adjust the volume up/down.
- Set custom sound quality.
Link to download EOP Audio Recorder for Windows: https://www.everyonepiano.com/Software-9-EOP-Audio-Recorder.html
6. Sound Forge
Sound Forge is a professional voice recording software on your computer. The software provides effective audio recovery tools. Users can customize the interface and toolbars for ease of work.
Advantages of Sound Forge:
- High quality audio recording toolkit.
- Multi-channel WAV recording, with wizard for convenient use.
- Professional Virtual Studio Technology plugin support tool.
Sound Forge download link
- For Windows: https://www.magix.com/us/music-editing/sound-forge/
- For MacOS: https://www.magix.com/us/music-editing/sound-forge/sound-forge-pro-mac/
Wavosaur is a free song recording software. Wavosaur helps us to process sound effectively and simply. File processing is done by WAV and Mp3 file filters. Recording software helps you edit, trim, create music, loop and more.
Read Also: Best Free Audio Converters Online 2022
Advantages of Wavosaur:
- Support multi-channel Wav, 8 bit – 16 bit – 24 bit,…
- Real-time monitoring of audio input and output audio.
- Customize play/stop, rewind MIDI files.
Wavosaur download link for Windows: https://www.wavosaur.com/download.php
Ocenaudio is the best audio recording software tool. The software displays a preview according to the time the effect is applied by the user. After recording is complete, we can perform operations to edit the audio file.
Advantages of Ocenaudio:
- Provides waveform view.
- There is no limit on the length of audio files.
- Users can automatically control the cutting mode and voice recording.
Download link Ocenaudio
- For Windows: https://www.ocenaudio.com/download
Conclusion: Above is an article to share the Best 8 Audio Recording Software on the computer that is extremely simple for beginners. Continue to follow us to learn more useful software. Hope you find the right recording software!