And if you only know how to check the specifications via dxdiag, it means you haven’t read this blog.
You know why because here, there are various ways to find out the specifications of the hardware you are using, please check for yourself.
Table of Contents
How to find out the specifications / specifications of laptop and computer hardware
For those of you who want to know how to check the hardware specifications of your laptop, PC or computer, please check the tutorial on how to find out the following laptop hardware.
1. Via the Settings Menu
For those of you who want to know the specifications of a laptop or computer that you want to buy, please select the settings option to view it
- The first step is to open the Settings menu > System .
- Then in the RIGHT PANEL , scroll down until you find the About option .
- All information about the hardware specifications of your laptop / computer is there.
- Not only that, you can also check the WINDOWS specifications that you are using.
2. Through System Information
In addition to the above method, you can also use the system information option to check the hardware installed on your laptop.
- First, open WINDOWS RUN ( WIN key + R ) then enter the msinfo32 command and press enter .
- A taskbar will appear containing operating system information, laptop model, BIOS version and others.
- If you want to see the hardware of your device please go to the Components menu .
- There you can find various information about VGA, Storage, Ports and others.
3. DirectX Diagnostic Tool
You can also use the DirectX diagnostic tool command to check the hardware you are using.
- Please open WINDOWS RUN first ( WIN key + R ) then type the dxdiag command and press enter .
- A summary of the computer name, operating system, hardware vendor, processor and version of DirectX will appear.
- Select the DISPLAY option for VGA information and the SOUND option for speaker device information.
- And finally the INPUT option to display connected devices.
4. Command Prompt
Not only the dxdiag or msinfo32 commands to check information about the hardware information you are using.
- First, open WINDOWS RUN ( WIN key + R ) to bring up the Command Prompt .
- After that type the command systeminfo and press enter to start execution.
- Wait a few moments and then information will appear regarding the laptop model, processor, operating system, BIOS version and others.
5. Via PowerShell
Some of you have never used the PowerShell command to find info about the hardware specifications you are using.
- What is certain is that first open WINDOWS RUN ( WIN key + R ) then enter the wt command and press enter .
- When the PowerShell taskbar opens, enter the Get-ComputerInfo command and press enter .
- All the information about the laptop model, operating system, processor, BIOS version and more is there.
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.