How to Upload Photos on Pinterest (Mobile and PC) for Beginners – Pinterest has several key functions. But the most frequently used, of course, is to store photos.
Photos on Pinterest itself are mostly for sharing. Therefore, it is not surprising that this platform is often used by people to look for inspiration.
Well, if you are also a Pinterest user, and want to upload photos on Pinterest, here I will explain.
How to Post on Pinterest 2022
- 1. Via Mobile
- 2. Via Computer
- Recommended Photo Sizes on Pinterest
- The final word
How to Upload Photos on Pinterest
Pinterest is included in one of the flexible applications. Because you can use it through the Pinterest application on your cellphone or through the site directly.
Different platforms used, of course, different ways of uploading photos on Pinterest. Please consider the two ways:
1. How to Upload Photos on Pinterest Via Mobile
The first is to upload photos on Pinterest via Mobile. For how here we can go through the profile page.
Later there will be an add icon that can be tapped to add a new photo as desired.
Here’s how to upload photos on Pinterest via Mobile:
1. First, please open the Pinterest application first.
2. Then tap the Profile tab .
3. Then tap the add icon .
4. Select the Pin menu .
5. After that, select the photo you want to upload and tap the next button.
6. Complete the photo information to be uploaded , such as title, description, site and alternative text.
7. Tap the Next button to continue the process.
8. Next, if you don’t have a board , please tap Create Board .
9. Name the Board as desired and tap the Create button .
10. Later the uploaded photo will appear on the board.
In addition, Pinterest uses other terms such as Pins and Boards in it. Pins mean photos and Boards mean photo albums.
2. How to Upload Photos on Pinterest Via Computer
Adding new on Pinterest via a computer can be done using a browser.
The method is equally easy, and suitable if the number of photos you want to upload is large. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the profile page first.
2. Then click the add icon and select the Create Pin option .
3. Click the upload photo field .
4. Then select the photo you want to upload to Pinterest.
5. If so, please complete the photo information, such as title, description, alternative text and website.
6. Tap the down arrow icon to select a board or place to save the photo.
7. If you want to create a new board, please click Create board .
8. After that give the name of the board as desired and click Create .
9. Finally, click on the Save button .
Recommended Photo Sizes on Pinterest
Just like other social media, Pinterest also has recommended photo sizes. The purpose of this recommendation is so that the photos that appear are not blurry or broken.
Here’s a list of recommended photo sizes on Pinterest:
|Standard||2:3||1000 x 1500 px|
|Square (Square)||1:1||1000 x 1000 px|
|Length (Long)||1:2.1||1000 x 2100 px|
|Infographics||1:3||1000 x 3000 px|
|Carousel||2:3 or 1:1||1000 x 1500 px or 1000 x 1000 px|
|Pin Collection||2:3 for the first image, 1:1 for additional images||1000 x 1500 px & 1000 x 1000 px|
|Story||9:16||1080 x 1920px|
The final word
You can add new photos on Pinterest. Either via Mobile or via computer. Just adjust it to your needs.
how to upload a photo to Pinterest on mobile, how to upload pictures to Pinterest from android, how to upload pictures on Pinterest from PC, how to upload a photo in Pinterest comments, how to upload a picture to Pinterest from iPhone, how to post on Pinterest app 2020, how to post on Pinterest from Instagram, how to post on Pinterest 2021, how to post on Pinterest 2022.
how to upload photos on Pinterest, how to upload multiple photos on Pinterest, how to upload photos to Pinterest on iPhone, how to upload many photos on Pinterest, can you upload images to Pinterest, how to upload an image on Pinterest, how to upload a photo in Pinterest comments
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive and Tell those we helped by sharing our posts with friends.