2 Ways to Play PUBG Mobile on PC For Beginners 2022 – Who is not familiar with one of these battlegrounds games, PUBG Mobile. PUBG Mobile is currently the most popular game in the world.
Where many gamers play this one game. Besides being fun, this game also has great graphics.
This game is especially for mobile, where previously PUBG could only be played on a PC or laptop. But for now, we can easily play this game on PC by using Android Emulator.
This game with the best graphics can be said to only be able to be installed and run well when we use a smartphone with high specifications and with low specifications often have problems when playing this game.
But this is actually not a problem, if you have a PC or Laptop device, you can still play the game very smoothly.
Now for more details, let’s just look at an in-depth review of how to play PUBG Mobile on PC for beginners, which we have prepared below.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on PC For Beginners
How to Play PUBG Mobile on Tencent Buddy Gaming
1. First, you can install the Tencent Buddy Gaming application on your PC device first.
2. Once installed, open Tencent Gaming Buddy and install the PUBG Mobile game contained in the application.
3. When PUBG Mobile has been installed, you immediately select Start .
4. After that, wait for the download of Tencent Gaming Buddy’s resources and engine.
5. If the download process has been completed, it will automatically connect directly and enter the PUBG Mobile game. But wait for the PUBG Mobile installation process to finish first.
6. When finished, just play your PUBG Mobile game, don’t forget to log in using your Guest or Facebook account.
Advantages of Using the Tencent Buddy Gaming App
- The network you are using will feel more stable and the graphics are better than using other emulators. You can set PUBG to 60 FPS with better PC specs.
- Tencent is directly supported by one of the PUBG Mobile developers and is devoted to all games developed by Tencent. This is what makes your PUBG Mobile game not disturbed at all while playing.
- If other emulators use keyboard and mouse settings manually, it is different from Tencent which has been set automatically. So it doesn’t bother you to set here and there.
How to Play PUBG Mobile on a Laptop with NOX Player
1. Install the NOX Player emulator on your PC or Laptop.
2. Install the PUBG Mobile application on NOX via the Play Store to the PC.
3. Open the PUBG Mobile application and control settings by selecting the keyboard icon in the menu on the right or by pressing ctrl +1. After that, several controls available on NOX will appear.
4. Set up your PUBG character device using the AWSD control.
5. To shoot easily, you can use mouse control by right-clicking.
6. To shoot, use the Fire icon and left click which functions as a shooter and bat.
7. Set other buttons according to your needs and don’t forget to save or Save.
Minimum Laptop/PC Specifications to Install NOX Player
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest Service Pack)
- CPU multiple core processors which support VT-x or AMD-V Virtualization Technology
- Supports Open GL 2.0 or higher performance
- 4GB RAM Memory
- 1.5GB available hard drive space
- Internet connection
Android emulators can indeed be a solution when we want to play this one game on a PC or laptop.
So, do you think there are other emulators besides NOX and Tencent Buddy above? If there is, you can share it in the comments column below.
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.
Tell those we helped by sharing our posts with friends or just liking to Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and join our Facebook Page or contact us Gmail, Linkedin, etc