4 Easy Ways to Convert Merge JPG Files into One – Are you confused and having trouble combining several jpg files at once? This time we will provide several ways to combine jpg files that are very easy and simple.
Combining jpg files can be used for various purposes such as beautifying photos or making photo collages for promotional needs. Indeed, currently there are several smartphone applications that can do it, but if you need a file with a high enough resolution you cannot do it with a smartphone application.
There are 4 methods that we will learn this time for your various needs. The method that we will share this time you can do offline or online. Besides that, the application is also quite easy, it doesn’t take long, and you can do it yourself.
4 Easy Ways to Convert Merge JPG Files into One
If you don’t have qualified editing skills, you can use OnlineConvertFree to combine jpg files in a very easy way. You only need to use a PC or laptop and of course with a good and stable internet connection.
- Access the site https://onlineconvertfree.com/merge-image/jpg-merge/
- Under the words Choose images , select the two photos you want to combine.
- To position the final result left-right, choose Horizontally . For top-down, select Vertically .
- Click Save & Download Image , then the photo will be downloaded and stored on your computer.
Do you need to combine more than 2 image files? The trick is easy, just download the combined results of the 2 photos earlier, then use the site above again to combine the combined photos with other photos.
For example, you have photos A, B, C, and D, and you want to make one photo. Just combine A&B, then B&C, then combine the results (A&B) with (B&C), it’s an A&B&C&D photo. You see?
Similar to before, here you can combine JPG files in the form of a collage. This online application is perfect for those of you who don’t have Adobe Photoshop.
Here are the steps:
- Access the site https://www.photojoiner.net/collage-maker/editor
- On the left menu you can choose the collage option , and you can choose the one you want.
- After you select what you want, open Size Settings to set Custom Resolution . The example below uses a size of 1000×1000 so that the results are good when using posts on Instagram.
- If so, click Apply .
- Next you can set the Border Background . Set to the left if you don’t want to use a border, or you can move slowly to the right if you want to use a border (delimiter line).
- Upload images using the Open menu > Computer and select which photos you want to upload. Make sure all photos are uploaded perfectly.
- After all your photos have been uploaded, slide them up to the editing column. If your steps are correct then your image should be like the one below.
- Click Save to finish the process and get your JPG file.
Using Adobe Photoshop
This is the most capable and most famous editing software today. With very complete features, this application allows you to do anything, from editing images, compressing images , to combining several images into one.
- Open Adobe Photoshop .
- Open a new sheet by clicking File > New .
- Set how many resolutions you need. Adjust this new sheet with the image you have.
- After the sheet is ready, insert an image by clicking File > Place , and choose which photo you want to insert.
- Set the position according to what you want.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you can get the result you want.
Using Microsoft Paint
This default Windows software is the simplest of all that exists. You can rely on it to do simple editing of photos, including combining JPG files in a fairly easy way
Here are the steps with Ms. Paint:
- Open Paint
- Click File > Open , then find which photos you want to combine.
- Hold CTRL + Scroll mouse down or up to zoom out or in. To widen the page you can drag using a small box as you can see in the picture.
- Then click Paste From from the Paste menu which you can find in the top left corner.
- After the photo has been successfully uploaded, you can arrange the photos so that they are neat like this.
- Save the picture.
Merging JPG files is quite easy to do because we have discussed how to do it in detail here. You just have to choose which way is easiest for you to do. If you are used to it, you can combine several photos in a matter of minutes.