How to Get Unbanned from OmeTV – In this article, we’ll talk about Unban OmeTV, an app that is designed to offer free video chats for users. If you’re passionate about talking to strangers online, then OmeTV is just for you. But sometimes you might get banned on the platform if they believe that you’ve violated their regulations and policies.
We’ll tell you how to bypass these bans with a VPN. Also, we’ve compiled a list of the best VPNs for getting unbanned in OmeTV.
So, without further ado, let’s start!
Quick Guide – Short on Time? Easy steps to get unbanned on OmeTV
1) Just download and then install NordVPN into your device.
2) Connect to a VPN server after logging into your NordVPN
3) Refresh your browser to clear your cookies and cache.
4) Load OmeTV by restarting Google Chrome or whichever browser you’re using.
Table of Contents
What is the OmeTV app?
OmeTV is just like any other video conversation app that matches random strangers for text, audio, and video discussions at random. It acts like a chat roulette that connects users from different parts of the world for text-based, audio-based, and video-based commercials.
OmeTV Ban: Reasons
OmeTV is a video chat platform and users have to comply with the platform’s rules and regulations strictly. They carry the authority to ban your IP address if you defy the guidelines or are found with any misconduct on the platform.
Common reasons why you might get banned on the platform without any notice: –
1) Getting reported by a user
If you’re reported by the other users of the platform, you get a ban immediately. Don’t misbehave with anyone on the platform.
2) Hateful comments
You will be banned if you bully others with hateful comments. Specific phrases are targeted by the platform, and if they’re used frequently, don’t be surprised if you get a ban.
3) Sharing sexually explicit content
The platform has zero tolerance against sexually charged content.
4) Sharing personal information about someone else on the platform
Any attempt to get or share unauthorized information about someone else is subjected to a ban.
5) Imitating someone else
You can get into trouble if you try to impersonate someone else on the platform.
6) Abusive Content
Users will be banned if they’re found using the platform for marketing purposes like spamming links.
7) Using bots
The use of bots on the platform is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban if not complied with accordingly.
How does the OmeTV Ban work?
The platform detects your designated IP address every time you visit the platform. If you’re disrespectful towards others on the platform, then OmeTV will blacklist your IP address and you’ll get banned. Eventually, you will be banned every time you try to gain access to OmeTV using that IP address.
So, to unban yourself from the platform, you must replace your blacklisted IP addresses with a non-blacklisted IP address.
Why should I use a VPN to unblock OmeTV?
Using a VPN is the best solution to unblock OmeTV after getting banned. As explained in the previous, the banned user must get a new IP address to regain access to the platform. So, by utilizing a VPN, banned users can lift their ban on the platform with a new IP address provided by the VPN. The purpose of providing the user with another IP address is that it is associated with a server that will allow the user to bypass their internet connection by establishing connection with a distant server.
Suppose OmeTV has blocked you by blacklisting your regional IP or your original IP address, then by using a VPN, you can connect to a different server situated in a different location, where OmeTV is available. Another IP address will be assigned to you in that country, allowing you to further defy the restrictions. In the next section of the article, we’ll discuss some of the best VPNs that we can use to get unbanned on OmeTV with ease.
Steps for getting unbanned from OmeTV with a VPN on Your PC
So, here are the steps that you need to perform to get unbanned from OmeTV with a VPN on your PC:
1) Start by signing up for a VPN service.
2) Next, install a VPN client on your PC. Any OS is sufficient including Linux, macOS, and Windows.
3) Close the OmeTV tabs if you’ve already opened them. Clear the cookies and shut off the browser completely.
4) Sign in using the email and password you specified while registering with the VPN.
3 Best VPNs to get yourself unbanned from OmeTV
Okay, so right now, we can dive into some of the best VPNs to get yourself unbanned from OmeTV.
It is a reliable VPN for users that offers a subscription plan for both personal and business uses. It allows Indian users to connect with their virtual servers located in 94 countries other than India.
Although it supports up to 8 devices, users have the privilege to choose an ExpressVPN-compatible router that can safeguard all devices for high-speed, dependable Internet access. Furthermore, it has unique security techniques to protect your information from prying eyes. It may be used to unlock websites and view and download preferred content by minimizing lags.
1) DNS Protection: It employs a private DNS that performs its own encrypted DNS queries to protect users from snooping third parties while also increasing internet speeds.
2) Unblocking Websites: ExpressVPN masks customers’ IP addresses and uses AES-256 encryption to safeguard their network traffic. For this, the users are unable to download and stream their preferred content such as TV shows, sports, etc.
3) Defy Censorship: It can only be avoided by using RAM-only servers that do not gather user activity or connection logs. It has shut down its servers in India but still allows users in the nation to access prohibited websites, services, and those blocked by firewalls by connecting with an IP address located in 94 countries.
Surfshark VPN masks your local IP address as well as incoming and outgoing data to prevent companies, data brokers, and hackers from gaining control over your data while you are surfing the internet either at home or in a public WIFI. It also secures you are online purchases using public Wi-Fi you gain access to geo-specific content. It has 3200 VPN servers across 95 countries.
1) Multi-hopping: It gives additional security by forcing your traffic to pass through two servers rather than a single server. However, it is possible to experience some lagging due to the data traveling long distances.
2) Split-Tunneling: SurfShark’s Bypasser allows you to choose between websites that can run on a VPN server and those that can run on a local IP address.
3) Browse anonymously: Surfshark VPN covers up your true IP address concealing the fact that you’re using a VPN server of your internet provider. Also, it does not keep a record of any activity logs such as browse history.
It excels in encrypting the user’s internet traffic and hiding their location. It is among the few that provides a capacity of 5 GB with restricted features but that is enough to secure users anonymity. The premium subscription provides all of the capabilities that a VPN should have except for a dedicated IP. It lets Indian users connect with an infinite number of devices to the virtual server in over 49 countries. Altogether, AtlasVPN seems to be an excellent and affordable option for professionals and small enterprises.
1) Safe Browse: It is a feature that assists the user in preventing marketers and advertisers from tracking user activities. It prevents websites from Crypto-jacking, ransomware, and spyware. Overall, it steers people away from fraudulent websites and phishing sites.
2) WireGuard Protocol: It is a tunneling technique that can swiftly establish a connection between the VPN and the user. It is known to boost internet speed for surfing, gaming, and streaming.
3) Kill Switch: AtlasVPN has a kill switch feature that can prevent the user’s real IP address from being revealed online. When your VPN connection fails or becomes sporadic, it promptly disconnects you from the internet, safeguarding your data and reconnecting once the connection becomes steady.
How to avoid getting banned on OmeTV
OmeTV has its guidelines for its platform, and they aren’t bashful in enforcing them for the users. So, to prevent being banned is to strictly adhere to all of the terms and conditions.
Otherwise, you will be subjected to a ban every time. The following are some points on how to prevent being banned from OmeTV.
Avoid showing disrespect
The platform refrains the users from using profanities or conducting acceptable behaviour.
Stay away from vulgar behaviour
The platform bans those users who use sexually charged words, statements, or gestures.
Your face must be visible
If you hide your face, you will be banned from the platform because the OmeTV algorithm will detect it.
Spamming must be avoided
Don’t send bulk texts or messages. Refrain from sharing external links and never attempt to relocate a chat outside of OmeTV.
If you’re not fond of using OmeTV, then there are certain alternative apps in the market that you can consider as a substitute for OmeTV.
We’ve compiled a list of some video-chatting apps that you can use instead of OmeTV –
1) Chatroulette – It is an online tool used for meeting new people and initiating a discussion with a random visitor, and communications are done via text, webcam, and Mic
2) Omegle – It is a website that allows you to connect with new people. It selects random users and pairs them with each other to have one-on-one interaction.
3) Chathub – It is a free substitute that also enables you to chat with random strangers. There are many filters available such as face filter, country filter, and gender filter.
4) Camsurf – It is another app to strike an instant conversation with strangers across the world.
Is it safe for the Kids to use?
It is not safe for kids because these platforms enable users to speak with strangers. OmeTV is hardly any exception, it can expose young adults and children to explicitly mature content and predators. Parents should be concerned about these platforms because users are paired randomly, so they won’t have any control over whom their kids are paired with.
It is frustrating to get banned on OmeTV but still, it should not be the end of the journey. A VPN is a solid way to solve these issues. Just remember that you must refrain your kids from using these platforms to avoid any serious trouble. You must comply with the rest of the guidelines of the platform so that you don’t get banned.