How to Use Web WhatsApp in Browser – WhatsApp on smartphones, right? But do you know how to use WhatsApp web? To send messages, people nowadays prefer to use WhatsApp because it is not only practical but also more interesting and multifunctional.
This WhatsApp application is downloaded through the Playstore and is generally used on devices such as smartphones and tablets.
But what makes the application even more interesting is that WhatsApp some time ago has officially introduced a new feature officially called WhatsApp Web that allows users to use the application via PC.
Table of Contents
How to use web WhatsApp on Desktop – Simple guide
Of course, this is a breath of fresh air for those who don’t only use this application for chat needs but also for business or selling online.
WhatsApp’s new capabilities that can be accessed via a computer will make its users more comfortable when typing or reading messages.
This is of course because the application can be displayed in a larger size so that you can view and write messages more optimally. So how do you use this
This is of course because the application can be displayed in a larger size so that you can view and write messages more optimally. So how do you use this Web WhatsApp?
How to use Web WhatsApp in a web browser
which is a computer-based extension of the WhatsApp account on the device you are using is very easy to use.
With this feature, messages sent or received using a computer or browser will be completely synchronized between the phone and the computer you are using, so that all messages can be viewed using these two devices.
All the activities we take over the phone will also be applied to WhatsApp Web, and vice versa. WhatsApp Web is not a different WhatsApp account, but how to use WhatsApp web, so you can access the same account using both phone or Android devices.
The WhatsApp Web feature itself is currently only available for Android-based smartphones, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11 Pro,iPhone 11, iPhone 10, iPhone 8.1+, and Android Phones, techjustify friends, of course, are you curious about how to use Web WhatsApp ?
Well, don’t worry because on this occasion techjustify will provide information related to the steps to use this new WhatsApp feature!
Terms of Using WhatsApp Web
The following are the conditions for using WhatsApp web that friends must meet:
- The conditions for using the first WhatsApp web, my friend, of course first, have an active WhatsApp account first on the smartphone you are using. If you are already using a phone that supports this application but don’t have it yet, then download the WhatsApp application first through the Playstore.
- The second requirement for using WhatsApp web is that you must have a stable internet connection on both the smartphone and the computer you are using.
- Meanwhile, the third requirement is that you must use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge which functions as a browser or browser on the computer you are using. In order to use this third web WhatsApp, friends, you need to update the browser you are using.
The three things above are conditions for using WhatsApp web that you must fulfill to enjoy WhatsApp on PC. WhatsApp on the phone and computer that you use will be able to carry out its functions properly if it is supported by a good internet connection too.
So it is important for all of you to prepare an internet connection that will be used in advance to ensure that the process of using this short message application will run stable and smoothly.
How to Use WhatsApp Web in Web Browser 2022
Here are the steps on how to use WhatsApp Web:
- The first step on how to use WhatsApp Web is, first to visit the web.whatsapp.com address using the computer that you all use.
- Then, open the WhatsApp application on the phone. The next step depends on the type of smartphone that is supported with WhatsApp Web that you are currently using.
- If you are using an Android smartphone, visit the Chats screen, go to Menu, and select the WhatsApp Web option.
- For friends who use Android phones and Windows Phones, how to use WhatsApp Web is to directly visit the Menu, then select the WhatsApp Web option.
- While iPhone users can do this process by visiting the Settings section and then selecting the WhatsApp Web option.
- For techjustify friends who use iPhones, the way is to visit Chats, continue to the Menu section, and select the WhatsApp Web option.
- For Blackberry 10, the method is slightly different, namely by swiping or swiping down from the top of the screen, then selecting the WhatsApp Web option.
- How to use WhatsApp Web on Android is just the opposite, namely by swiping or swiping up from the bottom of the screen, then selecting the WhatsApp Web option.
- After that, you have to scan the QR code that is displayed on the computer screen with the smartphone you are using.
- Through the smartphone, visit WhatsApp Web to view the active computer or if you want to exit an active WhatsApp Web session. Well, here the steps on how to use WhatsApp Web have been completed.
Those are the steps on how to use WhatsApp Web that you must go through if you want to use WhatsApp Web to send or receive short messages with a more optimal display.
Read Also: How to Install Whatsapp Web on PC & Mac
But what needs to be noted is that because using WhatsApp Web requires an internet connection, all of you can reduce costs for data usage on your phone by connecting the two devices used to access WhatsApp with a Wi-Fi network.
The Complete Way To Use Whatsapp Web
How? How to use WhatsApp Web is very easy, right? Even though the use of WhatsApp Web is currently only accessible using Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers, it offers new conveniences, especially for users who often use this instant messaging application.
The reason is, in addition to a clear display, users can also type messages that will be sent faster because they use a computer keyboard.