9 Best Graphic Design Software Tools in 2023 – Graphic Design Software is considered an indispensable tool for Designers. So have you chosen the right graphic design software for yourself? Do not miss the article below, Techjustify will go with you to discover the Top 9 Cool graphic Design Software for Beginners.
Table of Contents
9 Best Graphic Design Software Tools
Canva is a great, free online design app that comes with a ton of variety such as presentation designs, posters, Facebook cover photo designs, social media posts, and much more.
Canva is a great tool. The application will turn your ideas into beautiful designs. Simply search for the best graphics or images, fonts, and then use the drag and drop tool to create your own designs.
Advantages of Canva:
- This is a free software for everyone
- Friendly interface, simple operation suitable for even beginners
- Offers many templates, fonts and images available
Disadvantages of Canva:
- To be able to use all the full features and access the templates, users need to upgrade the version and pay a fee.
Download link: https://www.canva.com/
Adobe Photoshop is the most popular graphic design software today. When it comes to Adobe Photoshop, we immediately think of the power of this outstanding photo editing application.
Besides, the software can also be used to design simple websites or draw textures for other 3D graphics software. Adobe Photoshop works on two platforms Windows and MacOS and is considered an effective tool in digital marketing.
Advantages of Adobe Photoshop:
- Simple perspective correction
- Easy brightness filter adjustment
- Built-in stock photo library
- Quick and convenient to blend color channels or remove unnecessary objects
Disadvantages of Adobe Photoshop:
- Adobe Photoshop software is a paid application.
- Complicated interface, hard to get used to for newbies
- Need computer equipment with strong configuration
Download link: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
Adobe Illustrator is a graphic design application that specializes in drawing. This tool uses algorithms (vectors) to create many different objects.
Therefore, the products created by Adobe Illustrator can be stored and printed without image breakage. With many outstanding features, Adobe Illustrator is highly appreciated and recommended by experts in designing logos, banners, posters, etc.
Advantages of Adobe Illustrator:
- The ability to edit pixels is extremely accurate
- Support for many vector drawing and editing tools
- Supports design files that are significantly small in size
Disadvantages of Adobe Illustrator:
- Adobe Illustrator software is a paid application
Adobe InDesign is graphic software that specializes in the layout and page layout of printed documents. We can mention such as: packaging, posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, … Not only that.
xAdobe Indesign can also insert multimedia files such as: video (MP4) , audio (MP3) or text format (HTML),… into the document and then publish it in PDF or Flash format.
Advantages of Adobe Indesign:
- Design, publish and print documents both online and offline
- Owning interface with shortcuts to help users manipulate easily
- Can connect Adobe Indesign software with Photoshop image files or Illustrator vector files extremely quickly and conveniently.
- Easy to get used to, diverse fonts
Disadvantages of Adobe Indesign:
- Adobe Indesign is paid software
- Sometimes there may be an error when exporting files in PDF format
CorelDRAW is a vector-controlled graphic design and editing software released by Corel Corporation in Ottawa, Canada. This is considered a software to design logos, packages, or signs, flyers, etc., useful for today’s designers.
CorelDraw photo design software
Advantages of CorelDraw
- Support to create technical drawings and website design
- Diverse with many images, fonts or templates and frames.
- Support users to color objects
- Drawings can be previewed to customize as desired and perfect before printing or exporting.
- Simple operation easy to learn even for beginners to design
Disadvantages of CorelDraw
- CorelDraw is a paid software
Download link: https://www.coreldraw.com/en/product/coreldraw/
AutoCAD is a professional 2D and 3D graphic design tool. This software is used in architecture, construction support blueprints and engineering plans. By far, AutoCAD is the most commonly used software in design.
AutoCAD software has a lot of tools to support design such as choosing drawing sizes, contours or creating and editing shapes, … to help you design complex mechanical parts, even buildings with just a single app. After each version, AutoCAD is improved in both speed and features.
Advantages of Autocad:
- 2D and 3D graphic design
- Supports multiple commands in the design
- Set up and save drawings easily
- Extremely effective printing support
- Compatibility with many other software
Disadvantages of Autocad:
- To use the full features of the software, users need to pay a fee
Download link: https://www.autodesk.com/products/autocad/free-trial
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is the best graphic design software available today developed by Adobe. In an era where digital technology, images and sound develop at such a rapid pace as today.
Adobe Premiere Pro has always been considered an effective and extremely essential assistant, especially for those working in the industry. work in the fields of graphics or editing services, video, …
Advantages of Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Lots of features from basic to most advanced
- The ability to edit photos is in the top 1 in the market
- Easy to use interface
- Diverse set of editing tools
Disadvantages of Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Adobe Premiere Pro is a paid software
Affinity Designer is graphic design software that helps users turn ideas into works of art. The software supports users in the implementation of logo printing or web graphic design projects and pre-designed files.
This is a fairly common software among the above software that we would like to suggest to you.
Advantages of Affinity Designer:
- Easy to use for new users
- Fast operation, light capacity
- Supports a complete set of pixel or vector editing tools
- Unrestricted undo history and can be saved
- Zoom in or out at more than 10 million percent
Disadvantages of Affinity Designer:
- Affinity Designer is a paid design software
Download link: https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/
True to its name, Vectr software works on mathematical equations through which to process graphics in vector space. Vectors will help the resulting product not lose quality even when enlarged to a large size.
In particular, this software is completely free and available on both online web browsers. Vector provides a full range of tools to support users in creating 2D graphic designs such as logos, posters or brochures, etc.
Advantages of Vectr
- This is completely free software
- Friendly interface, simple operation suitable for beginners
- Good support for users with needs from amateur to semi-professional level
Disadvantages of Vectr
- The software’s features have some limitations
Download link: https://vectr.com/
Above is a quick article Techjustify has summarized and shared for readers the Best graphic design software today. Hope the article can help you know more useful information and choose the right software for you.