How to Convert Audio Files to MP3? – In the sound recordings, we make from the computer or mobile devices, the recorded sound files are not in MP3 format.
On this recording to MP3 by MP3 instead of lower quality and smaller size WAV, M4A, AAC, 3GP formats, such as we encounter.
Of course, this may cause us to want to convert our audio files to MP3. Especially for those who play an instrument, sing or want to record audio for various reasons, low sound quality can be quite disturbing.
Therefore, how are the audio files that are important for such situations converted to MP3? We will answer your question with two websites that we will recommend to you.
You can convert your audio files to MP3 format by applying these two methods, which we will explain step by step in the continuation of our article.
In this method, you can go to the website we recommend by clicking the link https://online-audio-converter.com. What you need to do after going to the link is as follows:
- First, select “MP3” from the tabs next to the number “2” on the screen .
- Then click the “Open Files” button at the top of the screen , select the audio file you want to convert to MP3 format in the window that opens and click the “Open” option
- This process, your file will be uploaded in a short time (The upload time of your file may vary depending on your internet speed)
- After your file is uploaded to the system, you can click and hold the white cursor under the “Quality” heading and drag the cursor to one of the economy, standard, good or best options (As the sound quality increases, your file size will increase).
- After determining the sound quality, all you need to do is click the “Convert” button. This will convert your audio file to MP3 (The conversion time of your file will vary depending on the size of the audio file you upload).
- After the conversion process of your file is completed, when you click on the “Download” button, your MP3 file will start to download.
This method we recommend for converting audio files to MP3 is as simple and practical as the first method. First, go to https://audiotrimmer.com. Later on:
Located on the left of the screen “Choose File” from the pop-up window when you click the option you want to convert MP3 files to audio files by selecting “Open” Click on the button.
Then click on the “Bitrate” tab on the left side of the “Convert” button and select the quality of the MP3 file you want to convert and click the “Convert” button. This will start the conversion process.
- When your process is complete, you can download the audio file you converted to MP3 by clicking the “Download” button in this window .
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.