How To Fix Corrupted Image Error (GameBarFT.exe)? – Users may encounter many errors on computers with Microsoft Windows operating system. One of these errors is the corrupted image error.
To briefly list the items that cause the corrupted image error; we can show missing system files, unloaded Windows updates, and unrefreshed video card drivers.
How to solve the “GameBarFT.exe – Corrupted Image” error by compiling the solutions for this error.
Which appears as a warning on the small screen when opening any game on your computer? We will answer your question.
Table of Contents
Solution Method 1
- Press the “Start” key on your keyboard .
- Type CMD in the menu that opens and right-click on the “Command Prompt” option that comes up in the search result and click on “Run as administrator” .
- Incoming window “SFC / SCANNOW” type and the Enter button.
- Restart your computer after the system scan is 100% finished.
Solution Method 2
In case the error persists after following the first method, download the file included here.
- Extract the downloaded file from the .rar folder.
- Right-click on the “Allupdate.bat” file and run it with the “Run as administrator” option.
After the installation is complete and the DOS screen is closed, try to open the game again.
Solution Method 3
If you still get the same error while opening the game, try the third method.
- Access the “Start” menu.
- Type CMD and right click “Command Prompt” and click “Run as administrator” .
- Enter the following commands in the Command Prompt screen that opens and press Enter .
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- After entering the commands and pressing Enter , close the screen and restart your computer.
Solution Method 4
If the error still persists, check your video card drivers are up to date.
1. If your graphics card is AMD: https://www.amd.com/en/support
2. If your video card is Nvidia: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
After logging into one of the above sites according to your video card brand, select your video card model and operating system and download the latest driver.
Restart your computer after installing the driver you downloaded.
If the first 4 solution methods did not work, try creating a new Windows user account and opening the game again.
Creating a Windows User Account
- Enter the “Startup” menu.
- Follow the steps “Settings > Accounts” .
- Select “Family and other users” from the screen that opens . (Depending on the operating system you are using , it may be referred to as “Other users” on some computers .)
- Click on “Add someone else to this PC” .
- Select “I don’t have this person’s sign-in information” then “Add a user without a Microsoft account ” on the next page .
- After entering the username, password, pin information , select Next .
Changing Your Newly Created User Account to Administrator
- Follow “Settings > Accounts > Family & other users” .
- From the screen that opens, select “Account holder name” and then “Change account type” .
- Tap on “Admin ” under “Account type” and click OK.
After these steps, restart your computer and log in with your new administrator account.
After you apply the solution methods we shared, the “GameBarFT.exe – Corrupted Image” error should be resolved.
Apply the solution methods in the order we shared. After the method, you applied the test, and check if you get the error. Hopefully, you are like this How To Fix Corrupted Image Error (GameBarFT.exe)?
If the method you choose gives a positive result, you can continue to enjoy the game without having to apply other methods.
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.