How to extend battery life on Android phones? This is one of the most important questions to be answered in today’s conditions. One of our biggest problems since smartphones came into our lives is the charging problem. The battery problems of our phones, which have become a part of our lives today, can be extremely annoying. However, it is now possible to extend battery life on Android phones. As Website Download, we have compiled 5 excellent applications for Android phones that extend battery life for you. By using these applications, you can spend time with your phone as you wish, with peace of mind.
Smartphones are the solution to many of our daily problems. From sending e-mails to taking pictures, cheering up the day with a game when we are bored, and of course, most importantly, communicating with us at every moment. But most of the users, unfortunately, suffer from the same problem. Even though we charge it to 100%, the battery that runs out suddenly can let us down during the day. We know that at that moment you said “oh where are the old phones”. Don’t worry. Using the applications below, you will find solutions to extend battery life on Android phones.
Table of Contents
What To Do To Extend Battery Life On Android Phones
First of all, it is useful to provide battery optimization with a few easy steps. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start by removing any apps you don’t use that take up unnecessary space on your phone’s memory.
- Optimize the phone’s screen brightness so that it does not obstruct your view.
- Take care to turn off Bluetooth, Cellular Data and Wi-Fi when not in use.
- Whenever possible, choose to use Wi-Fi instead of Cellular Data.
- Did you know that vibrations consume more battery than a ringtone? Turn off vibrations for a longer battery life.
- Animated and live wallpapers are the worst enemy of your battery. Avoid using such content as much as possible.
- The newly released version of many applications has less battery consumption feature than the previous version. So keep your apps up to date. We recommend that you do this manually, not automatically.
- Be sure to use the original battery and charger of the phone you are using.
- Take care not to play games when you do not want your battery to run out.
- Frequently monitor applications that continue to run in the background. Close all unnecessary applications.
From the settings section of your phone, you can see which application is using your battery and how much. Some apps will continue to run in the background even if you don’t use them. Detect these applications and remove the ones you deem unnecessary. Here’s what you need to do, it’s that simple.
App Recommendations to Extend Battery Life on Android Phones
The programs that you can use to extend the battery life of the Android operating system smartphone are as follows;
The Du Battery app provides a useful optimization facility for your smartphone. The application automatically adjusts the amount of power consumed by applications when your battery runs out. It also allows you to follow all the details through the program. It also fixes all power consumption related issues.
As the app name suggests, it’s a complete battery doctor. Battery Doctor app is another free app that helps save battery on Android phones. You can save battery by taking advantage of the program’s automatic identification and planning features. Thanks to the Battery Doctor application, you can easily take advantage of battery monitoring, energy and power saving features.
Kaspersky Battery Life: Saver & Booster
You can also save battery thanks to the program developed for Android devices by Kaspersky, which is among the companies most preferred by technology enthusiasts. Thanks to five different power consumption profiles, Kaspersky Battery Saver also offers its users different alternative possibilities.
AccuBattery application comes in paid and free versions. The app automatically monitors battery usage while extending battery life. AccuBattery, which warns you with an automatic alarm when your battery is low, also provides great convenience to its users with its battery wear warning feature.
GSam Battery Monitor
Gsam Battery Monitor easily identifies all applications on the phone for battery optimization. The app also automatically shares all the details about battery usage with users. The GSam Battery Monitor application, which is preferred by many users with battery problems, is among the Android battery life extension programs that can be preferred.