How to take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy M11 Easily – Basically, Screenshots can be done by pressing the Power and Volume Down button combination This applies to all types of smartphones from various manufacturer brands.
But many Samsung Galaxy M11 users say they can’t take screenshots. Already pressing the two Buttons still can’t Maybe among readers is one of them, here is how to screenshot the Samsung Galaxy M11
The Samsung Galaxy M11 is a low-end smartphone that is very popular with consumers, at an affordable price, you can enjoy all the features that exist in Samsung One Ul.
One of them is the Side Key which is useful for quickly accessing certain menus.
Unfortunately, when this Side Key is active, the Power and Volume down button combination does not function as a command for Screenshot so it fails in Screenshot.
Samsung Galaxy M11 screenshot shortcut
For the fix, the user must disable the Side Key first, then use a key combination for Screenshot.
Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy M11 With Power and Volume Down Button Combination
- Make sure the Side Key feature of the Samsung Galaxy M11 has been disabled, how to see
- it opens the Settings menu > Advanced Features > Side Key
- If the Side Key status is still active, disable it by sliding left
- Now press the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously until a ticking sound
- The screenshot has been taken successfully, meaning that it has successfully taken a
screenshot using a key combination.
Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy M11 By Activating Toolbar
Samsung One Ul provides an easier alternative way of taking screenshots, namely through the toolbar. By default, the Screenshot toolbar is off and needs to be activated by itself.
The screenshot Toolbar is pinned by Samsung so that it can coexist with the Side Key. Curious to know how to activate the toolbar, here’s how
- Enter the Settings menu > select Advanced Features
- Advanced Features > press Screenshot
- Select Screenshot Toolbar then swipe right to activate it
- After that, the screenshot toolbar appears, how to use it, swipe down at the top of the
screen, there is a Screenshot menu
- Press the menu then take a screenshot on your smartphone screen
- Congratulations, the screenshot has been successfully done via the toolbar.
Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy M11 with Assistant Menu
- Open the Settings page, then select the Accessibility menu
- Continue selecting Interaction and Dexterity
- In Interaction and Dexterity activate the Assistant Menu
- Then, the Assistant menu will float on the Galaxy M11 screen
- Select the page to be screenshot, then press the Screenshot menu on the Samsung Galaxy M11
Note: the assistant menu that appears on the screen can be changed according to the user’s wishes That’s the information on how to take a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy M11
Read Also: 7 Easy to Use Long Screenshot Applications 2022
Hopefully, it will be useful for you, especially Samsung users. By learning how to take screenshots, you can at least choose one of the three options that are considered the easiest.
How to Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy M11
People Also Search this Google
how to take screenshot in samsung m11 without power button, samsung m11 screenshot setting, samsung m11 screenshot not working, three finger screenshot samsung m11, how to take screenshot in samsung galaxy m12, how to take long screenshot in samsung m11, samsung 11 screenshot,samsung galaxy m11 screenshot shortcut, screenshot shortcut in samsung m11, how take screenshot in samsung m11.
how to take screenshot in samsung galaxy m11, how to take screenshot in samsung galaxy m11 phone, how to take screenshot in samsung galaxy m11 mobile, how take screenshot in samsung m11, how can i take screenshot in samsung m11