4 Ways to Add Stickers to Whatsapp Status Update WhatsApp story has become a habit for most people. Sharing fun moments, stories, information, some even like to vent in stories.
This feature does not only display images and text. You can also insert cute stickers. This time, we will share information on how to add stickers in Whatsapp Status.
- How to Add Stickers on WhatsApp Stories Without an Application
- How to Add Stickers in Whatsapp GB
- Via the Favorites menu
- Using the Robber Privacy Sticker GB Whatsapp Application
- How to Add Stickers in Story Whatsapp iPhone
Add Stickers to Whatsapp Status
Before the update, the official WhatsApp did not provide a feature to add stickers in WA stories. Therefore, many people are looking for information on how to add stickers to Whatsapp Status.
Unlike illegal WhatsApp, they have many additional features, one of which is adding stickers to WA status.
Curious about how to add stickers to WhatsApp stories? Don’t worry, the techjustify team has prepared several ways for you.
How to Add Stickers to WhatsApp Stories Without an Application
WA status stickers are really funny. With stickers, stories become more interesting and not boring.
For those who haven’t updated , you should immediately update the application to the latest version so that you can add stickers to WhatsApp stories.
In the latest version of WhatsApp, you can add stickers when you want to create a status or story in the form of an image. How to add stickers in photo stories is very easy. Follow these steps.
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Select the Status menu.
- Click the Photo icon to take a picture or enter a photo that you want to set as a status/story.
- Select the emoji icon in the top right.
- Select the sticker menu, the stickers in your WhatsApp application will appear.
- To make it faster, you can also search for other stickers by clicking the Search icon and then typing the keyword. For example: laughing, sad, crying, and others.
- After selecting the sticker, adjust the position and size of the sticker to your liking.
Well, that‘s how to add stickers in WA stories without an application. Easy isn’t it? Stickers that can be installed are not only standard stickers from WhatsApp. You can also add stickers that you have downloaded or saved to WhatsApp stories.
How to Add Stickers in GB Whatsapp
WA GB or GB WhatsApp is an application modified from the official WhatsApp. This application is not official, so it is not recommended to use it for the security of your account.
However, until now, many people still use WhatsApp GB because it has many additional features, including stickers on stories or statuses.
Before using stickers on stories, you must first add stickers to your WhatsApp. There are two events: with the app and without app.
Via the Favorites menu
In this first method, you need two Whatsapp accounts. It’s easy.
- Send stickers that already exist on your WhatsApp account to your Whatsapp GB account via chat.
- Long press the sticker that has been sent until “Add Favorite” appears
- Click the menu, the sticker will be saved in your Whatsapp GB account.
Using the Robber Privacy Sticker GB Whatsapp Application
Personal Sticker for WhatsApp does not support Whatsapp GB so you need an additional application, namely Robber Privacy Sticker GB Whatsapp.
- Install the app
- Once installed, the stickers that you created earlier will appear.
- Select a sticker by selecting Add.
- If a notification appears, click Add
- Finished. Stickers are already in the GB WhatsApp application.
That’s how to add stickers on GB WhatsApp. You can use these stickers to create stories or statuses. How to add stickers in the Whatsapp GB story is the same as how to add stickers on Android, which was reviewed above.
How to Add Stickers in Story Whatsapp iPhone
How to add Whatsapp stickers on iPhone is actually the same as Android. However, in addition to the methods above, we will also share other ways.
The limited choice of stickers from official Whatsapp makes many people look for WhatsApp sticker applications on the Play Store and App Store.
Here’s an easy way to add stickers on Whatsapp iPhone.
- Open the App Store search for Stickers for WhatsApp.
- Select the app that has the sticker pack you want.
- After downloading the app, open the app.
- Choose the sticker pack you want
- Download the sticker pack by clicking the + . button
- Once downloaded, click “Add to WhatsApp”
You can use the downloaded stickers to create stories or statuses. How to add stickers to the iPhone Whatsapp story is the same as adding stickers to the Android Whatsapp story . You can also make your own stickers, especially the current trend is moving stickers.
How to make Whatsapp status with moving stickers is very easy. The condition is that you must have a moving sticker. Then take the steps to add stickers in the Whatsapp story that I have revealed above.
That’s the information on how to add stickers in Whatsapp stories . Through stickers, you can also be creative by making WhatsApp stickers . In addition, always update information about technology so as not to be ignorant.