How to Cancel the Paid Version of NewProfilePic App [iPhone & Android] – “NewProfilePic” is a popular app that allows you to create profile images from photos.
You can create profile images with various art effects for free, but there is also a paid version with limited features.
In this article, we will explain the details of the paid version of NewProfilePic, how to register, and how to cancel.
Table of Contents
About the paid version of NewProfilePic Pro
NewProfilePic has a paid version of “NewProfilePic PRO”. Let’s take a closer look at the paid features and pricing details.
NewProfilePic PRO feature introduction
We have confirmed that the following three functions will be released by subscribing to the paid version.
Advertising videos displayed while using the app are hidden, The characters “NewProfilePic.com” displayed at the bottom right of the processed data are hidden.
When all effects and filters are available, the “Cancel Free Trial” button will disappear from the “Edit Subscription” screen.
The advantage of subscribing to the paid version is that these features will be available.
NewProfilePic PRO pricing
The price of NewProfilePic PRO is automatically renewed for iPhone at $24.99 Dollar per year and Android at $24.99 Dollar per year.
After the initial registration, there is a 3-day free trial period, and you can use it for 3 days free of charge. However, when the free period ends, you will be charged automatically.
Since it is automatically renewed for one year, it will be automatically renewed and you will continue to be charged if you do not cancel. If you no longer need NewProfilePic PRO, don’t forget to cancel it.
How to Register a Paid version of NewProfilePic
How to register a paid version of NewProfilePic. Charges will be incurred after the 3-day free trial period ends.
If you want to try the paid version only during the free trial period, you need to cancel the contract during the free trial period.
Procedure for registering the paid version of the NewProfilePic app
Open the NewProfilePic app.
Tap [PRO] on the upper right.
Tap [3 days free + $24.99/year] or [3 days free trial] at the bottom of the screen to complete the purchase procedure.
How to Cancel the Paid version of NewProfilePic
We will introduce how to cancel the NewProfilePic PRO Membership (paid version) on iPhone and Android respectively.
In this article, we are canceling the contract during the free trial period. If you cancel during the free period, you can use the paid function during the free period.
How to Cancel the Paid version of NewProfilePic For iPhone
Open the App Store.
- Tap [Account Icon] ⇒ [Subscription] on the upper right.
- Tap [NewProfilePic Premium]. (* If you have a contract, it will be displayed in the “Valid” item)
- Tap [Cancel Free Trial].
- Tap [Confirm].
* When the cancellation procedure is completed, the [Cancel Free Trial] button will disappear from the “Edit Subscription (left image below)” screen.
Read Also: #NewProfilePic: Everything you need to know
Also, on the “Subscription (right image below)” screen, you can see that “Scheduled to end on October 0, 20xx” is displayed under “NewProfilePic Premium”.
* Operation check environment: iPhone 13 Pro (iOS15.4)
How to Cancel the Paid version of NewProfilePic For Android
Open the Play Store.
- Tap [Profile image] ⇒ [Payment and subscription] on the upper right.
- Tap [Subscription].
- Tap [New ProfilePic: Profile Picture]. (If you have a contract, it will be displayed in the “Valid” item)
- Check the contents and tap [Cancel Subscription].
- Select the reason for cancellation and tap [Next].
- Tap [Cancel Subscription].
- When the cancellation is completed, “Cancelled” will be displayed.
* When the cancellation procedure is completed, you can see that “Cancelled” is displayed in red under NewProfilePic: Profile Picture.