How to Delete a Wattpad Account If you feel that you are no longer active and visible on your Wattpad account, then you can try how to permanently delete your Wattpad account.
Remember, this method can only be done on a browser so you can’t delete a Wattpad account on the android application.
Someone who chooses to delete it could be because they want to create a new account with a new email or want to change to another similar platform.
You need to know if the account has been deleted, then the email cannot be used again to create a new Wattpad account.
This time, techjustify will discuss how to delete a Wattpad account. You can do the easiest way to delete a Wattpad account.
How to Delete a Wattpad Account
This method is quite easy for you to practice considering the flow guide or steps that are quite concise.
If you choose to try to delete a Wattpad account, think carefully first because the data connected to the Wattpad account will be lost.
You can do this in a search browser to delete your Wattpad account. If you are curious about the steps, please read the following review!
1. How to Delete Wattpad Account Forever
Who doesn’t know Wattpad? This application is one of the interesting platforms for writers and readers.
Wattpad is a social media forum created specifically for the purpose of being an online forum for writers to share their stories and experiences through writing and published by all internet users.
But what happens if you are bored and don’t want to use Wattpad anymore? Now you can try how to easily delete your Wattpad account forever or permanently.
Here’s how to permanently delete a Wattpad account:
- Login at https://www.wattpad.com/login
- Click the login option. If you create a Wattpad account connected to FB then select FB, but if with a google account then click google and if connected with email select email
- Enter your email address and password, then click Sign in
- Sign in on Chrome
- If you are successful in logging in, then go to the link http://www.wattpad.com/user_close
Choose the reason why you want to delete your wattpad account
- Please scroll down and write down any suggestions you can give for Wattpad
- Then check the box Yes, I’m sure. Close my account.
- Re-enter your Wattpad account password then press the Close Account button.
In this way, your Wattpad account has been permanently deleted completely and all stories or track records on Wattpad have also been deleted. It’s easy and doesn’t take long for you to apply.
2. How to Remove Wattpad on Google Smart Lock
It turns out that here you can also try how to delete Wattpad on Google Smart Lock in a fairly simple way, of course, the account will be permanently deleted, yes.
How to delete a Wattpad account is usually done by some people who have lost access to their login data, such as when they forget their password, forget to access Google Smart Lock, and many other causes.
You need to know that you can’t use this method of deleting a Wattpad account to delete other people’s accounts.
So you can only use it yourself to delete your Wattpad account. So, here are the steps to delete a Wattpad account:
- The first step, please log in to your Wattpad account then go to the “Helps” menu
- Next, please click the “Contact Me” button
- If so, then you need to fill in the fields by giving a reason why you want your Wattpad account to be permanently deleted
- The last step is all you have to do is click the “Send” button and wait for the notification via your email address
It’s quite simple, not how to delete Wattpad on Google Smart Lock. You can apply this method if you feel you want to delete Wattpad.
3. Delete Wattpad Account On Android
The next way to delete a Wattpad account is that we can directly try the deletion process through an application on your Android.
This method is not much different from the previous method, you can even make this the easiest way to block a Wattpad account that you haven’t used for a long time.
Remember, before you try the method presented, please consider deleting your account first. If it’s good, then here’s how to delete your Wattpad account on your Android:
- The first step, please open the Settings menu on the Android cellphone that you are using
- If so, please go to the “Application Manager” menu option
- Then scroll to the bottom and click on the app called “Wattpad”
- The last step is you just click the “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache” button
You can use any type of Android, the most important thing is to have an adequate data connection. Don’t worry about being confused because these steps are quite simple.
4. How to Delete Wattpad Forgot Password
How to delete a Wattpad account but can’t log in to a Wattpad account could be due to forgetting the password that was used the last time. This can happen because you rarely open a Wattpad account.
Even if you forget your Wattpad password, here you can still find out the email used for the account and have access to enter the email.
Here’s how to delete a Wattpad account that forgot the password:
- Open the Wattpad app on Android
- Tap on the Forgot password option
- Enter your Wattpad account email
- Send Instructions
- Please open the email using yahoo or gmail
- See the verification code sent by Wattpad Support via email
- Click on the orange button or you can click Reset my Password
- Please wait until you are directed to the official Wattpad password reset site
- Write down the new password you want to use
- Then tap Reset password
Now that you can log into Wattpad using the new password you reset, delete your Wattpad account
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.