How to delete kwai account [delete account] – Kwai is a quick video social network where you can share your own videos and make some extra money on the platform.
However, if you are tired of the platform and looking for how to delete Kwai account, you have come to the right place.
How to delete Kwai account
The Kwai app was a great success when it reached the western market, it initially offered great rewards in order to attract more and more followers to the platform, which can be considered one of the reasons for its success.
Just like every great app that I left overnight, there comes a time when we get tired of it, or we look for a method on how to delete Kwai account to scold your child or to lessen distractions.
Whatever the reason you’ve decided to find a way to delete Kwai account, here’s how you can do it:
- On your Android or iOS device where the Kwai app is installed, tap on your profile icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- On the home page of your profile in the app, tap on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen, just to the right of the Kwai coin icon.
- Under settings select the option of “Account Security”, it is probably your second choice in the settings section of the Kwai app.
- Now tap on the “Account Deletion” option just below the account security screen, it is a little difficult to see, but you will find it as in the image below.
- You will be prompted to delete your Kwai account if you have balance available for release, tap the box to accept next to the alert “If you confirm to proceed please click confirm” and then tap “Confirm”.
- A new screen will pop up for you to define a reason why it led you to follow with how to delete kwai account, choose one of the reasons and tap on “Delete account” at the bottom of the screen.
- The next window will be the last step of the process of how to delete Kwai account, tap on the orange button “I understand” to temporarily delete your account for a period, after that time your account will be permanently deleted.
That’s it, that’s all you have to do to know how to delete Kwai’s account. As we stated in the last step, this process will not delete your account on the platform immediately, you will have a period of 30 days to recover your account.
To recover your account before the 30-day period defined by the platform itself, just log in with your original Kwai account to reactivate it.
During the process of deleting your Kwai account you are informed that your money will be deleted. This alert is due to the social network’s coin system, where the act of watching videos, referring friends and redeeming daily rewards generate coins for you.
Kwai coins can be exchanged for real money in the app, but if you want to delete your account for security reasons due to platform requirements to register a valid account, you can follow some steps to remove your account.
How to remove Kwai bank account
- In the Kwai app, select your profile in the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Tap on the coin icon that you usually use to exchange coins for real money.
- Select the “Withdraw” option just below your balance.
- Choose an amount to withdraw and tap on “Withdraw” then.
- Now, look for the bank account you would like to remove, tap on the icon located to the right of the selected account.
- Swipe to the bottom of the page to find the “Delete Account” option, to confirm select the “Delete Now” button.
And so we end with the guide on how to delete Kwai account and how to remove Kwai bank account.