Previously, Instagram announced that a feature to hide the number of Likes had begun to be rolled out on its social media application.
According to Instagram, this one feature can make service users focus on the quality of photo and video content uploaded on social media without having to pay attention to the large number of likes that will be obtained.
Table of Contents
How to Hide Likes on Instagram On Your Own Uploads
Although this feature update is being carried out gradually by Instagram, most users can already enjoy it by making settings through the Instagram application on their respective cellphones.
This of course makes you or other users unable to see the number of likes that a photo or video post has managed to get.
For those of you who want to try to hide the number of likes on Instagram, you can follow the following guide.
How do I hide likes on my posts?
- Access the Instagram app
- Login to your account
- Search for videos or photos that you have posted on Instagram
- At the top right of the selected video or photo, press the Options button with the three dots icon
- Press the Hide Like Count button
- The number of likes on the video or photo will be hidden
Even though it’s been hidden, you can still see who Instagram users have liked by pressing the words Like by [account] and others .
Read Also : How to add links to an Instagram story
In addition to your own uploads, you can also activate a feature that can hide the number of Likes from other Instagram users’ photo or video posts.
How to Hide Likes on Instagram For Other Posts
- Select the Profile menu with the profile photo icon at the bottom right of the application
- Click the Options menu with the three lines icon at the top right
- Select the Settings menu and enter the Privacy menu
- Select the Posts menu and activate the Hide Like and View Counts feature
- Photos or videos belonging to other users that you see on the Instagram timeline will no longer see the number of likes
Actually, this feature doesn’t really eliminate Likes on photo or video posts on the Instagram timeline because it only calculates the total number of likes that can’t be seen. With everyone still being able to press the heart icon to give a Like.
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive. Tell those we helped by sharing our posts with friends or just liking to Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and join our Facebook Page or contact us on Gmail, Linkedin, etc