How to Show Bookmarks in Browsers – Bookmarks are a way to save a website address in the browser. This method is taken to make it easier for browser users to create their favorite sites.
So, here we present the easiest way to bookmark important addresses that may be difficult for you to remember, please check the tips.
How to Bookmark Sites
So, to bookmark your favorite site, please follow the following bookmarking tips:
- First, make sure you open your favorite site.
- Then look for the ” STAR ” logo in the upper right corner next to the url column.
- After that Click Logo then set Storage Name and Folder .
- The last step please click and press the ” DONE ” button .
How to Show Bookmarks in Browser Window List
For those of you users of the chrome browser, here we provide a tutorial on how to easily display bookmarks on the chrome browser, here are the full details:
- Please first the chrome browser on your computer, laptop or smartphone.
- Then look for the Settings menu ( 3-dot icon ) in the upper right corner.
- Then select the BookMarks menu option after that look for the Show Bookmarks Bar option .
- The easy way, please use the CTRL + SHIFT + B key combination
For those of you who want to display bookmarks on the Mozilla browser, here we present a quick way to display them in your browser, please check here
- First run your mozilla browser on a computer or smartphone.
- Then press the ALT key on the keyboard to display the Menu Bar .
- On the menu bar, please find the View menu > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar .
- And finally, please check your bookmarks in the left corner of your browser.
Now for Opera browser users, you can rely on the settings menu to bring up bookmarks in your browser, here’s how:
- Please open your Opera browser first then look for the Settings menu .
- Then scroll to the Appearance menu .
- Then activate the Show Bookmarks Bar option .
- Slide the toggle to the right until the column changes color.
Read Also : Best Web Browsers 2021: Which Browser Is Better?
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.
Tell those we helped by sharing our posts with friends or just liking to Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and join our Facebook Page or contact us on Gmail, Linkedin, etc