How to See Grades in Google Classroom on PC (2022) Learning through google classroom is still employed by the school to remain through the process of teach-learning at home online using an online method (in the network),
Although its use is fairly easy there are still students who are wondering how to see the value in google classroom.
As we know, the teacher or teacher will give assignments through the Google Classroom application, correcting and giving scores from quizzes, tests, or exams that each student has done.
So we as students only need to check the google classroom application to find out the value we get.
There are several ways that you can use to see the score for assignments in Google Classroom, such as using a cellphone through the Google Classroom application or a laptop/PC from the official website,
As well as many ways that allow you to find out the value of an assignment to make it easier.
In addition, here we will also discuss the question of why the value of the assignment has not appeared even though the assignment has been done on time.
One of the reasons is that the teacher or teacher has not corrected the assignments that you have collected. There are also other factors, so see more below!
- How to See Grades in Google Classroom on PC
- Why Are Grades Not Showing Up In Google Classroom?
How to See Grades in Google Classroom on PC
For those of you who use an Android cellphone or an iPhone, please install the Google Classroom application first,
Don’t forget to make sure that the teacher has corrected the assignments you have collected.
Simply put, if one of your friends in the class has gotten a grade, you can be sure that the teacher has given a grade from the assignments collected by all students.
1. Viewing Grades on the Classwork Page
Every time the teacher gives an assignment, you as a student can check it on the assignment page according to your respective class.
Not only is there a list of tasks, but on this page, you can also find out the score if the assignment has been completed and corrected by the teacher.
Here’s how to see grades in the Google Classroom application via cellphone via the assignment page:
- Run the google classroom application if using a cellphone.
- After that, log in using your gmail classroom account .
- If you have gone to the desired class.
- Then click on the previously submitted tasks.
- Then go to the Values menu.
- That way your score will be displayed in the top right corner of the site.
You can also provide additional personal comments if needed such as “thank you, teacher” and so on then tap the send icon on the right.
2. Viewing Value via the Forum Page
Forum is one of the features provided in the Google Classroom application as a medium of communication between teachers and students.
Therefore, this is where you can find out the value of your assignment and also ask if the value has not appeared.
Guide on how to see the value of quiz assignments in Google Classroom through the forum page:
- Go to Google Classroom.
- And select the class that has assignments and you have done.
- Tap a grade to see details of the assessment given by the teacher.
- Then your score will be displayed precisely in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Viewing Grades on the Class Page
Next through the class page, of course, you have to make sure the class you choose is correct. Because each class has a different assignment page.
Follow the steps on how to view grades in the Google Classroom application via the following class page
- Open the official google classroom website with a laptop browser.
- Then tap on the Class menu.
- Then open Classwork.
- After that look at the assignments you have collected and tap Grade.
- On the grading page you can see the score you get if the teacher has corrected the assignment.
Why Are Grades Not Showing Up In Google Classroom?
If all the methods that we have provided above don’t work and your grades haven’t appeared yet, then you can ask the teacher directly about those grades.
The cause that most often occurs is that the teacher has given a value but has not displayed it to all students in the class.
Also pay attention to the task deadlines given by the teacher because you might have passed the deadline for collecting assignments, as a result, you don’t get a grade.
Therefore, the best solution to overcome this is to contact the teacher directly or through social media, but of course, you have to be polite.
Thus the discussion on how to see grades in Google Classroom that we have successfully summarized
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.