Benefits of LinkedIn for Business – Do you want to know how LinkedIn can benefit your company? Discover in this article the advantages of LinkedIn for companies.
We all know that LinkedIn is the most professional social network of all, and that it is useful for promoting work connections, connecting with professionals, promoting our brand, generating leads or recruiting talent. But there is more, much more…
For this reason, I want to show you what more advantages it has to be in this social network and how to use those benefits of LinkedIn, to get the most out of this social platform.
In this article, you will see the best practices for your company to take advantage of LinkedIn
Table of Contents
Why is LinkedIn important for businesses?
I leave you some statistical data so you can see the importance of being on this social network.
LinkedIn is important to businesses because:
- It is the largest professional social network in the world .
- It has more than 900 million users worldwide.
- It is the most credible social network in the world.
- It has 78 million users in Latin America .
- LinkedIn is available in more than 200 countries.
- Over 50% of B2B blog traffic comes from LinkedIn.
- More than 58 million companies have a LinkedIn page.
- It is the best lead capture tool in B2B.
There are more reasons for the importance of this social network for companies, but with these points you can already see what you can lose if you are not on this social network.
And now I leave you with many of the benefits that your company can obtain if it has an active presence on LinkedIn .
Advantages of LinkedIn for Business
Improve professional networking
LinkedIn is an ideal platform for working on professional networking, establishing connections and working relationships.
Companies can connect with other professionals in the sector, establish alliances and collaborations or find potential clients.
LinkedIn also allows companies to connect with former employees and stay in touch with them, which helps improve networking with professionals.
Promote the employer brand
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for employer branding, as companies can use this social network to share information about their values, culture and philosophy or to promote the employment and career opportunities they offer.
This helps companies attract talent and improve their reputation as employers.
This social network is an effective platform for generating high-quality leads . Businesses can use LinkedIn to find potential customers and connect with them through personalized messages.
Advertising on LinkedIn may also be used to promote our products or services to a targeted audience.
It is an essential tool for recruiting talent . Companies can post job openings on LinkedIn and use the candidate search tool to find professionals that fit their needs.
In addition, LinkedIn allows companies to view the profile of candidates and check their skills and experience. In other words, a great tool to find a candidate that best suits the needs of the company.
Advertising on LinkedIn
Another of the great advantages of this social network is the wide range of advertising options for companies that it offers.
For example, you can do homepage advertising, inbox advertising, or advertising in sponsored updates.
Businesses can use these advertising and targeting options to promote their products or services to a targeted audience and increase their brand visibility.
Another of the benefits of this platform is its tools for content promotion .
Companies can publish quality content in different formats such as:
- Articles and blog posts (to reach thousands of people and attract new potential customers to your website).
- Use your LinkedIn Pulse tool to create content within the platform (and thus gain authority within the tool and sector).
- Promote your content to a targeted audience with LinkedIn targeted advertising.
Great data analysis tool
LinkedIn also offers data analysis tools for companies .
These tools allow companies to analyze, for example:
- The performance of your company profile.
- Measure the impact of your content.
- Analyze your advertising campaigns.
- Get valuable information about your audience and much more.
Creation of own groups
Another of the great benefits of this social network is that it allows companies to create groups on the platform for their followers and attract potential customers .
These groups are an excellent tool for:
- Keep customers informed about the company’s valuable content.
- Publicize the latest news and promotions of the brand.
- Encourage user interaction and participation.
- Gain authority within the sector (if they have a good group, other professionals and brand will want to be within and that helps to improve the authority of the company).
participation in events
It is also a very useful tool to improve participation in online events and conferences.
Businesses can use LinkedIn to:
- Promote your own events.
- Participate in other industry events.
- Connect with event attendees.
- Make yourself known to professionals and companies in the sector, etc.
For me, these are some of the great benefits that LinkedIn can bring to a company, but there are more.
Benefits of LinkedIn for Business
Greater visibility on the Internet
LinkedIn is a powerful online platform that can help businesses increase their visibility online .
By creating a company profile on LinkedIn, companies can:
- Increase your online presence.
- Make your products and services more visible to a wider audience, through advertising.
- Gain visibility in the Google search engine, since the content published on LinkedIn is also positioned in the search engine.
Access to a professional audience
As a business-oriented social network, LinkedIn allows companies to access a professional and highly qualified audience.
Businesses can use LinkedIn to:
- Connect with other industry professionals.
- Find new potential customers.
- Establish valuable business relationships, etc.
Improvement of the company image
Another benefit of this platform is that it can help improve a company’s brand image .
By posting quality content on LinkedIn, businesses can:
- Improve your online reputation (followers see you as an authority to follow).
- Make your brand more attractive to potential customers.
- Humanize the brand, and that LinkedIn users perceive it.
Another great advantage, since LinkedIn is a useful tool to keep track of the competition .
By following other companies on LinkedIn, companies:
- They obtain valuable information about the marketing strategies used by the competition.
- They can analyze the sales strategies of their competitors.
- They know the market trends.
- They analyze the needs of potential clients, looking at the publications of the competition.
- They know what kind of content, products or services are most valued by the audience of the competition.
Improved relationships with followers and customers
It can also be very useful for companies to improve their relationships with customers .
By sharing quality content and participating in LinkedIn groups, businesses will:
- A more effective interaction with followers and customers.
- Improve the satisfaction and loyalty of customers and followers.
Summary of some of the advantages of linkedin for the company
|Advantages of LinkedIn for companies||Benefits|
|lead generation||Effective platform to generate high-quality leads|
|talent search||Tool to recruit qualified talent|
|Improve professional networking||Ideal for working on networking, establishing connections and working relationships|
|content promotion||Ideal for promoting valuable content and impacting quality audiences|
|Analysis of data||Allows you to know the performance of the profile,|
measure the impact of its content and advertising campaigns
|group creation||Allows you to create your own groups to attract followers and potential customers|
|Internet visibility||Offers powerful reach that helps businesses increase their visibility on the web|
|Access to a professional audience||Allows companies to access a professional and highly qualified audience|
|Improvement of the company image||It helps to improve the reputation, authority and humanize a company.|
I could go on with more benefits of LinkedIn for companies, but I don’t want to make a mega article on this topic. I think you already have more than enough reasons to be on this platform.
And if you are already present, but you are not taking advantage of its possibilities, I hope that this article opens your eyes to all the potential that LinkedIn can have for your company.