How to delete an iCloud account on an iPhone with and without a password? If you are an Apple user, there is the possibility that for some personal reason you may need to delete your iCloud account on your device.
If you intend to sell or exchange your device. In case you don’t know how to do it, we will explain it to you shortly.
- What to keep in mind before deleting an iCloud account?
- Files will be lost
- Losing access to platforms
- You will not receive messages or calls
- How do I back up the files in an iCloud account?
- What is the way to delete an iCloud account on an iOS phone?
- What can be done to permanently delete an iCloud account?
- From a computer
- Using an Android phone
- With an iOS device
What to keep in mind before deleting an iCloud account?
There are a series of key aspects that every user must know when making such an account deletion. Since you will proceed with the deletion.
This implies that there will be a loss of relevant information as long as there is no backup of it, to be more specific:
Files will be lost
iCloud has several storage advantages, where you can upload and/or download any type of file you need. However, when you delete your account on this platform, absolutely all the information that you have stored on it will be lost .
That is to say, those photos that you have uploaded, videos, music, reading files will be lost, in which all the data registered up to that moment will be permanently deleted and without the possibility of recovery.
Losing access to platforms
In order to access a platform and have each of the functions and privileges that it offers us as users, an account is necessary, be it personal, business or of any other type.
When you delete your account, you lose full access to said platform and you will not have the services and / or functions that it offers.
Therefore, in order to recover all this access and benefit, it is necessary to create a new account with an email that is not registered on the platform.
You will not receive messages or calls
This does not mean that the device will be disabled since it will continue to operate normally, but it will have the limitation that it will not be able to receive calls or messages through the service of this platform, the rest if it is possible to have the traditional services that a telephone line gives us.
How do I back up the files in an iCloud account?
The steps to follow are so simple that we can say that it is just as easy as unsubscribing and deleting an account from any application:
- Go to the settings of your phone and then click on the name you have chosen, that is, press on the Apple ID.
- After you are there, you are going to click on the iCloud option , followed by the Copy to iCloud option.
- Here you will see several options, you just have to press the Backup button in iCloud to activate the service.
- Here you can choose the configuration of the backups: the date or the frequency of the backup, if it will be done with a WiFi connection or with mobile data, etc.
In case you have the need to make a backup in iCloud right now, you have the option to do it manually.
Of the rest, it is all you have to do, of course, that all you will need is an internet connection, either from a home wireless network or from mobile data, although the latter supposes an extra charge to your monthly rate.
You can delete accounts that you have registered on your phone from the same system settings.
What is the way to delete an iCloud account on an iOS phone?
For practical purposes, we recommend that you do these steps from a computer or a laptop, but you can also do it from your mobile.
- Enter the privacy section of your Apple account
- Then you have to log in with the ID you used to register or your email.
- In the option to delete account, a selectable option will appear in which you can request to delete your account. This option is at the end.
- This will open a new window with warning information. That is, the page tells you that you will lose a large part of the products and / or services that Apple offers.
- Select the reason why you want to delete your account and then press continue.
What can be done to permanently delete an iCloud account?
From a computer
- Go to the browser of your choice and in the address bar, and enter the official Apple site
- When the page loads, you will have to enter the credential or the data that they request.
- Then you are going to write the password , although this can be saved if the browser already knows your access data to the platform.
- When you log in, you will need to answer the security questions to verify that you really are the owner of the account you want to log in.
- Once inside the panel, you will find an option that refers to the provisional support PIN . You are going to select there and then in the window that will appear, you are going to choose Generate PIN.
- According to the code that appears, you should write it down and then call Apple technical support .
- Once they take care of you, request that you want to unsubscribe and then follow the steps indicated by the operator.
Using an Android phone
From an Android phone, it is not possible to delete an account unless you do exactly the same steps as from a PC. Of the rest, it is not possible to do it from the native functions of the phone.
With an iOS device
- Go to settings and then in the iCloud section
- Scroll until you reach the option to Close session or Delete Account.
- You are going to select this option and then you are going to confirm the action.
- From here, you have to follow the last three steps that we have mentioned in the previous section and that’s it.
Delete iCloud Account Without Password
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.