How to delete requests sent to Instagram 2022 When using Instagram, it is important to bear in mind that you can have different types of users in the surroundings.
On the one hand, it is possible to be followed by one or more users or to follow others (they are in the followed category).
When you try to follow someone and they approve your follow-up request, it is very likely that said account will appear in the following or following category along with the other accounts that you follow, on the other hand,
If this account decides to follow you and approves your request, it will appear in the Followers category.
As for pending requests, that is, those that have not been approved by the other user, they do not appear in any of this category, but, through the Instagram settings, you can get to this information and you can decide whether to keep or delete it.
All this information is accessible in any version of Instagram for Android and iOS devices. If you want to achieve all of this, you will simply have to follow the steps shown below.
- 1 How to view Instagram requests 2021
- 2 View pending request on Instagram from cell phone
- 3 Know who I sent my follow request on Instagram
How to see the requests sent on Instagram 2021?
As previously stated, all this information is registered on your Instagram, so you will have no problem viewing or editing it.
In case you want to delete one or more, you can do it without any problem. Below are a series of steps that will allow you.
If you want to delete or cancel one or more invitations made but you don’t know how to do it, don’t worry, here we explain quickly and easily.
This method works even for canceling long-standing invitations in cases where you don’t even remember the name
See pending request on Instagram from cell phone
How to view Instagram requests from PC
- First of all, they must access their instagram.com. If your account is synchronized with your Facebook account, all you have to do is select your respective option to perform a quick login
Some of the users you sent the invitation to. The steps you must follow are explained below:
- When you log in, all you have to do is go to your Profile. To achieve this, all they have to do is select the last button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Once inside their profile, they must select the Settings option. When you select it, you will find a lot of Settings
- Within the list of options, find and select Privacy and security and then View account data
- Then they must find and select the option that says Current Followers Requests. In this, they must select See all to check all the requests sent from their Instagram account that have not yet been approved.
- Next, they must copy the name of the account and paste it into the user search engine. When it appears, the option to Cancel Request will most likely appear. Select this option and voila, you can delete the Instagram request from your PC quickly and easily.
Know who I sent my follow request on Instagram
How to view Instagram requests from your phone (valid for Android & iOS cell phones)
- First of all, they must open the Instagram app on their mobile device. Do not forget to log in if you have not done so
- Then go to profile, settings button (located in the upper right part of the screen) and then in Settings (it is identified with a gear icon)
- Within the settings, select Privacy and Security. Then find and select Account Details.
- Like the previous method, they must select Current Followers Requests and then “See All”
- Once they do, they will find all the requests sent chronologically (ordered by date since they were sent) in descending order, that is, to the most current. You can browse the list and search for each of the accounts to remove the submitted requests.
- When they find the account, all you have to do is “Cancel follow-up request” and voila, the request will not be sent and the other user who has not accepted will not be able to see it. Remember to perform this procedure for each user account that you try to follow.
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.