Actually, many people want to use this application, but it may come to mind, not many friends use it.
So what if you’ve managed to create an account and it’s true that none of your friends are using it? Just delete it.
How do I delete it?. Well, in this article I will explain a complete tutorial on deleting a Snapchat account. Follow to the end!.
How to Permanently Delete Snapchat Account
Before you delete your Snapchat account permanently, I suggest that you download the data that is considered important.
Because if you don’t download it, then the data will be permanently deleted along with the account. Here’s how to download Snapchat data:
- Open a browser, then visit https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/ and login using your Snapchat account.
- Then click the My Data menu , and click the button at the bottom of the menu to request a copy of your snapchat data.
- Next Snapchat will send you an email to the email address associated with the Snapchat account.
- Open the email, and click the link in the email to download all Snapchat data. The data will be saved in Zip format .
- The data includes photos, videos, stories, incoming and outgoing history, profile details, snaps, chat history, shopping history, payments, and other information.
Well, if all the data has been downloaded, you can delete the account. Here’s the tutorial.
You can do this tutorial on a laptop/PC, android phone, to an iPhone/iPad.
- Open a browser, then visit https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/.
- Login with your Snapchat account.
- Then there are many menus, select the Delete My Account menu .
- Confirm the deletion of your Snapchat account by entering your Snapchat username and password. Then click Continue .
- After that your account will be deleted. The permanent deletion process does not last for 30 days.
- So, if you have the desire to use it again, then you can login within 30 days after you request account deletion. Then your account will be reactivated.
Well, so that’s how to delete a Snapchat account along with how to backup data files. The account deletion process can only be done on the website, and the application is not yet available.
Read Also : What is Social Media about ?
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to Comment on us by filling this. This is a free service that we offer, We read every message we receive.